Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so tired since I started getting up in the morning.

OMG, what's up? I was glad to see back on yesterday, I was afraid Santa had taken you back to the N Pole:} Why are you getting up in the mornings?

AnGella said:

I'm so tired since I started getting up in the morning.

I was getting to the point where I didn't get up until 4pm or later and it is hard to accomplish anything at night in a condo with neighbors. Also my kids were staying up with me and they are really loud too. Not that we got any complaints... but it was time for a change.

I could see where that could be a problem. I'm right the opposite....When I'm working nights....I stay in bed about 7 hrs during the day but it doesn't do me as much good as 5 hrs does sleeping at night....don't understand it, but I've been doing it 12 years now and it is true for me.....and others http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/2007/08/02/serotonin-shift.html

AnGella said:

I was getting to the point where I didn't get up until 4pm or later and it is hard to accomplish anything at night in a condo with neighbors. Also my kids were staying up with me and they are really loud too. Not that we got any complaints... but it was time for a change.

Interesting article. I'm still adjusting and should be in bed now, lol... been playing Call of Duty MW3 with Scott most of the day. lol

<-- Owes the library lots of late fees. :'(

My back yard is super muddy. :(

Shame on you....better watch out....I saw on the news the other day where the police went to an 8 year old child's home and threatened locking her up if she didn't surrender her way over due library books to the officers....my facts may be a little muddy here....but that is the general story. Sad that the parents didn't care more and.....sad that the police had nothing better to do....like arrest a rapist, bank robber, or, heaven forbid, a drug dealer!

AnGella said:

That is total BS!
How about a phone call? Geez.

Barbara Mc said:

Shame on you....better watch out....I saw on the news the other day where the police went to an 8 year old child's home and threatened locking her up if she didn't surrender her way over due library books to the officers....my facts may be a little muddy here....but that is the general story. Sad that the parents didn't care more and.....sad that the police had nothing better to do....like arrest a rapist, bank robber, or, heaven forbid, a drug dealer!

AnGella said:

I have an idea for an "XSS keyboard." In this XSS keyboard, with ASCII mode, for example, when you press "X", it instead outputs "120." So in the editor, you type out alert(String.fromCharCode( and then hold down a designated XSS key, like shift, but not shift, press X, which is output as 120, then let go of the XSS key, and continue typing ));
The result would be alert(String.fromCharCode(120));, which is equal to alert('x').

What I have in my head is actually a lot more in depth than that, and includes various forms of obfuscation and encoding to evade security limitations.

There's a gzip-inflate security hole in Firefox that's pretty impressive. It basically inflates an insane, incrementing amount of gzip-compressed data that Firefox defecates the bed. And then, you kill the Firefox process, and try to start Firefox again, it just tries opening up the same file/URL again. Eventually you just have to manually delete your cache/history/etc.

Another brilliant idea that popped into my head the other night was white-space-based obfuscation. From googling, it doesn't seem like anyone else is doing it, so it's either an original idea or a bad one that no one cared to execute or both. But here's how it hypothetically works if you want to steal it:
First you have a string like tabtabtabspacetab. To someone looking at the source, it just looks like a big empty string. But you count each consecutive tab, and add that number to an array called "numbers".
After looping through the entire line of whitespace, you have an array with a bunch of numbers. With the example given above, you have 3 tabs, and then 1 tab. so your array looks like "3,1." Convert that array into a string.
With that string, prefix "String.fromCharCode(" and suffix ")".
Put the new string in an eval()... And that's it.

Like I just showed a card trick to a dog.

I'm sure the dog would understand the card trick better than I.....much less the above, lmfao. Glad you got it and glad you're around, cause I would surely be lost in blonde space trying any of that :}

Brandon P. said:

I have an idea for an "XSS keyboard." In this XSS keyboard, with ASCII mode, for example, when you press "X", it instead outputs "120." So in the editor, you type out alert(String.fromCharCode( and then hold down a designated XSS key, like shift, but not shift, press X, which is output as 120, then let go of the XSS key, and continue typing ));
The result would be alert(String.fromCharCode(120));, which is equal to alert('x').

What I have in my head is actually a lot more in depth than that, and includes various forms of obfuscation and encoding to evade security limitations.

There's a gzip-inflate security hole in Firefox that's pretty impressive. It basically inflates an insane, incrementing amount of gzip-compressed data that Firefox defecates the bed. And then, you kill the Firefox process, and try to start Firefox again, it just tries opening up the same file/URL again. Eventually you just have to manually delete your cache/history/etc.

Another brilliant idea that popped into my head the other night was white-space-based obfuscation. From googling, it doesn't seem like anyone else is doing it, so it's either an original idea or a bad one that no one cared to execute or both. But here's how it hypothetically works if you want to steal it:
First you have a string like tabtabtabspacetab. To someone looking at the source, it just looks like a big empty string. But you count each consecutive tab, and add that number to an array called "numbers".
After looping through the entire line of whitespace, you have an array with a bunch of numbers. With the example given above, you have 3 tabs, and then 1 tab. so your array looks like "3,1." Convert that array into a string.
With that string, prefix "String.fromCharCode(" and suffix ")".
Put the new string in an eval()... And that's it.

Like I just showed a card trick to a dog.

I lub U B.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service