Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

The site still exists for the moment.


I'm not sure of the future but I know that I no longer have the time it takes to run a site like this.



In 2013 my youngest son was born and in late 2016 he was diagnosed with Autism. I left my job shortly after that and took on hobbies that were less demanding. That's where I disappeared to.


Are there people still using this site?


Our separate Wordpress site went down in late October or Early November as the card used to pay for it expired and I hadn't even noticed until last week when I got an email that Skemanon.com needed to be renewed. A former member contacted me on Facebook in December but unfortunately I didn't get the message until today. I do not use messenger on my phone and yes it had been a month since I checked my Facebook from a computer.


I don't even have a photo program anymore!


If anyone is out there and interested in me attempting to slowly replace the generators let me know here.


Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!





Donations Received

$150.00


Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion



AnGella said:

Working on getting the generators back online. My hosting company is looking to see if they have access to a more recent backup of our site.


hi Angella,

I was wondering if it is possible to make a generator for WOWONDER powered websites?

I am a member on a dutch social network, wich is using the WOWONDER social networking script. Now, members have the option to upload CSS files to their profiles to give it a persoanl style, but not everyone has knowledge of CSS. We are looking for someone who could create a generator so we can implement this into our website!

We need a generator that allows members to edit every imaginable element on their profile pages, but we don't know where to go with our questions.

This is the website https://socializen.online

Members would love to have a simple generator that allows them to edit their profile theme in an easy way. How much would it cost to create such a thing?

You can see my personal profilepage here

Thanks in advance!
Thank you Gloria. I too never realized how much I would miss this site. So happy to have Angela back and the site up and going and hopes for everyone to come on back and enjoy what she has done here.

Gloria said:

I so do miss this site and I do come back to it off and on trying to find some themes that will work but none will work . My heart is so sad. It would be wonderful to see this site working once more

The site is still looking good! Wow, I miss all this stuff!

Barbara hello! I've thought of you so often and just yesterday. So good to see you. Your themes are still being used, often I see them. I never thought I'd be doing this again but I still love it.
Hope your gonna stay around.

Barbara I am so happy to see you here. A smile is on my face! I so like your themes and use some of them, that will still work and so do some of my friends. Such joy I am having seeing you here and also Connie. Hope you will start to make more themes for the people like me that don't even know how to do this talant and enjoy the themes we can find to put on our sites. So glad your here.

Thanks for stopping by and checking in with us. Unfortunately I can not commit to a project at this time. If I find free time I'll see what I can sort out but I can't promise anything.

Zohra said:


AnGella said:

Working on getting the generators back online. My hosting company is looking to see if they have access to a more recent backup of our site.


hi Angella,

I was wondering if it is possible to make a generator for WOWONDER powered websites?

I am a member on a dutch social network, wich is using the WOWONDER social networking script. Now, members have the option to upload CSS files to their profiles to give it a persoanl style, but not everyone has knowledge of CSS. We are looking for someone who could create a generator so we can implement this into our website!

We need a generator that allows members to edit every imaginable element on their profile pages, but we don't know where to go with our questions.

This is the website https://socializen.online

Members would love to have a simple generator that allows them to edit their profile theme in an easy way. How much would it cost to create such a thing?

You can see my personal profilepage here

Thanks in advance!
I do too but God had other plans for me.

Barbara Mc said:

The site is still looking good! Wow, I miss all this stuff!

Hello AnGella
I just joined, I didn't know there were so many problems, I thought it was
the photobucket I used to have.
AnGella & Connie you are very talnted!!
I wanted to ask, is there any certain amount, to Donate?
Gloria invited me, and I'm very thankful to be here.

Hi Gloria, not evens sure I know how to message here anymore, lol. I don't know about the coding, but all my images should still be good. I keep my photobucket account up. Glad you enjoy them!

Gloria said:

Barbara I am so happy to see you here. A smile is on my face! I so like your themes and use some of them, that will still work and so do some of my friends. Such joy I am having seeing you here and also Connie. Hope you will start to make more themes for the people like me that don't even know how to do this talant and enjoy the themes we can find to put on our sites. So glad your here.

Hi Connie.. I really miss it too, evens after all this time. But I just don't know enough coding to do what needs doing.
But I miss trying!

Connie/Moderator said:

Barbara hello! I've thought of you so often and just yesterday. So good to see you. Your themes are still being used, often I see them. I never thought I'd be doing this again but I still love it.
Hope your gonna stay around.

Note to AnGella whenever she has a chance to be here: My son is autistic and he is now 46 years old. He can drive a car but he has to have a guardian and conservator to handle his finances. He lives in a community in Florida for disabled people who are independent. He is doing well there. Anyway, it was extremely hard work raising him, trying to train him which seemed impossible! It got much better when he was much older. Everyone is so different, and all autistic people are different, too. I wish you well with your child and just hand in there and do the best you can to raise him.
Hugs,
Mari (Marilyn Harris)



Marilyn Harris said:

Note to AnGella whenever she has a chance to be here: My son is autistic and he is now 46 years old. He can drive a car but he has to have a guardian and conservator to handle his finances. He lives in a community in Florida for disabled people who are independent. He is doing well there. Anyway, it was extremely hard work raising him, trying to train him which seemed impossible! It got much better when he was much older. Everyone is so different, and all autistic people are different, too. I wish you well with your child and just hand in there and do the best you can to raise him.
Hugs,
Mari (Marilyn Harris)


Welcome and thank you for your story and words of encouragement! We have begun therapy again and working on week three we have started potty training. Never a dull moment. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search


Translate!


Forum

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 5 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14.

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1584 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Feb 10.

Where do I put the layout code? 1 Reply

Started by AnGella in FAQ. Last reply by joy Jan 13.


Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel


Ning Generator


Skinny Ning


Biker Or Not


Test Your Ning Code Here!


Create!



Contribute to SA


Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!



Random Ning Networks

© 2020   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service