Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

aside from Twilight what are you reading?

I'm reading Helter Skelter The True of the Manson Murders

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Been trying to read Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Bus... but I'm to busy amusing myself to finish it.
I read that. Very chilling book. I am currently NOT reading anything, BUT as of next week, I will be starting the "Twilight" books. I bought them at Christmas time and figured it is about time I read them. lol
I just started reading my V.C Andrews books again. I just finished Into the Woods and Hidden Leaves the other day, not sure which one I will read next need to start with Flowers in the Attic and read through. I am still trying to find all of the ones I had I am missing some.
I read all the Twilight books last month lol
I just finished Beach Music (again) by Pat Conroy...love, love his books. I can go back every couple of years and read the Prince of Tides and Beach Music and they are evens better than they were the first time.
Samantha said:
I was reading Barbara Mc's profile. hahahahahaha
You should try Pat Conroy Sammi. He's a much better read than me, lol. He doesn't write a book but about once every 10 years and has a breakdown after each book. But he is an awesome author.
I've been trying to read Forever Odd for the longest time, but I keep getting choked up before I get past the first page.
looked this up .. sounds really interesting .. gonna give this one a read. thanks.

­Mr. Evil said:
Working on Noam Chomsky's You Are Being Lied To (The Disinformation Guide). One of the best books I've read.
Southern Angel said:
looked this up .. sounds really interesting .. gonna give this one a read. thanks.

­Mr. Evil said:
Working on Noam Chomsky's You Are Being Lied To (The Disinformation Guide). One of the best books I've read.

Sounds like it is right up my alley too!
­Mr. Evil said:
eBook attached, if anyone wants it. It really is a good book. It's put together like a magazine, that bothered me for a bit, but the content more than makes up for it.

How cool is that?! Thanks!
This is great .. thanks a bunch

­Mr. Evil said:
eBook attached, if anyone wants it. It really is a good book. It's put together like a magazine, that bothered me for a bit, but the content more than makes up for it.
Last year for Christmas my Mom got me this book:

The Purpose of Christmas.

Just finished it today. It was a nice and uplifting book. :)
I am reading 1984. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service