Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Hello everyone I just wanted t say that I am finally getting married. I just wante to share this with you. I am so excited. It will b in the beginning of next year. I was looking online for free wedding magazine for cake can't find one with cake, but I found one with the decorations and dresses etc. I saw some great cakes in stores but they said I can also look for som in magazines and thy can make theone I want. Does anyone have any suggetions? You dont know how log I have been waiting for this day. Looking f some great images or tags of marriage too for myspace. Than you have a great day. 

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations!!! It's exciting isn't it? I'm engaged myself and we're getting married in April 2011. So I've been dealing with all this planning stuff nowadays which is why I've been busy! As for cakes; that all depends what area you live in. We getting married at the same place we're having the reception and they make the cake for us so I didn't have to deal with that. Try checking out bakeries by you or see if places specialize in just wedding cakes.

Although an idea I wanted to do if I did have to get a cake for the wedding was instead of getting a wedding cake. Get a whole bunch of cupcakes with a giant cupcake at the top. Here's an image to show you - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wmfHgDBMAQE/SBfnprYtMyI/AAAAAAAAAPk/UJ3ip...
they have tons of different kinds - (you can even do a small cake on top like this) http://www.weddingandcakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/cupcake-w...

I've always loved them. That's up to you of course. Just search for cupcake wedding cakes. Good luck with planning!
they are so cute. i like the 1st one. I am getting married in march of 2010. i'm already planning and i'm getting butterflies in my stomach. The only problem I have is picking the matrion ofhonor. There is a conflict with that already. You have a great planning for your special day too.

Diamond said:
Congratulations!!! It's exciting isn't it? I'm engaged myself and we're getting married in April 2011. So I've been dealing with all this planning stuff nowadays which is why I've been busy! As for cakes; that all depends what area you live in. We getting married at the same place we're having the reception and they make the cake for us so I didn't have to deal with that. Try checking out bakeries by you or see if places specialize in just wedding cakes.

Although an idea I wanted to do if I did have to get a cake for the wedding was instead of getting a wedding cake. Get a whole bunch of cupcakes with a giant cupcake at the top. Here's an image to show you - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wmfHgDBMAQE/SBfnprYtMyI/AAAAAAAAAPk/UJ3ip...
they have tons of different kinds - (you can even do a small cake on top like this) http://www.weddingandcakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/cupcake-w...

I've always loved them. That's up to you of course. Just search for cupcake wedding cakes. Good luck with planning!
Oh boy....you know you can have 2 matrons if you want. It happens sometimes, but go with the person who you feel connects closer to your heart. If you still can't then do both. Although both of them should just be happy for you and not care what their place is lol.
i wanted my mother but she told meshe already ahs a part, which is being the mother of the bride. She has been there for me through everything and the next best person is my sister, but there was problems with that already, I just don't want to get mad about anything while making the plans you know?

Diamond said:
Oh boy....you know you can have 2 matrons if you want. It happens sometimes, but go with the person who you feel connects closer to your heart. If you still can't then do both. Although both of them should just be happy for you and not care what their place is lol.
JESSICA calderon said:
i wanted my mother but she told meshe already ahs a part, which is being the mother of the bride. She has been there for me through everything and the next best person is my sister, but there was problems with that already, I just don't want to get mad about anything while making the plans you know?
I actually just attended a wedding on July 30th. One of my friends got married and her husband chose his father to be his best man. So even though yes they have a job being the parent of the bride/groom if you still want them to have that extra spot they should still accept the task with honor. Maybe your mom doesn't want to handle all the responsibility. Maybe even a best friend to be neutral instead of family and have the sister as a bridesmaid. I don't know. Hopefully you'll figure it out. I have no sisters so I just have friends and a couple of cousins in my party. My best friend is my MOH.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search


Translate!


Forum

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 19 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by Hippys Themes Aug 25.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1584 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Feb 10, 2020.


Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel


Ning Generator


Skinny Ning


Biker Or Not


Test Your Ning Code Here!


Create!



Contribute to SA


Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!



Random Ning Networks

© 2021   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service