Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Come on in and introduce yourself! I'll start.

I'm AnGella, I started this network after we lost the use of Skem9.com. I had so much fun there learning how to do this stuff and seeing all the work other people made that I wanted to keep posting with others. I had started my own site to offer my design services but it was no fun posting alone. So here we are!

I'm pretty easy going. I'm modest. I'm an artaholic. I always wanted to be an artist when I grew up. My Senior year in High School was all art classes except for one required class... Econ. I wanted to go to MCAD (Minneapolis College of Art and Design) but didn't have the money post graduation. Then I guess I fell into the trap of believing I could never make a living with my art. Ok, I'm still not making any money on my art... but maybe one day. I really only got back into creating it in the past year.

I went to college when I was 25. I was able to apply for loans and grants at that time. I put art on the back burner and went for a degree in Anthropology with an emphasis in Forensics. (Death Investigation) I love it as much as art but just can't picture myself around dead people all day every day. I'd much rather make art even if it doesn't pay as well. There's that modesty... I don't need much in the way of possessions. Happiness is much more valuable to me.

Anything you want to know, just ask. :)

Views: 1727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Every one
I am carl and i live in Glendale Arizona moved out here in 1984 in july thehottest time to come out here
came from a little city outside of new york .I never did like computers until i started my own company and now there are times you can't get me off it .I dp alot of networking and belong to alot of groips that helps me grow my business, there are alot of people out there that keep on asking me if i have a website and i tell then no so thats why i am trying to learn all that i can. I started my company because i got tired of businesses that do what i do
stealing from homeowners . I am a License Handyman and i lovehelping home owners with there home and i get really mad when i hear businesses charging home owners just to come out and give an estimate that is so bad. i do have one question what is this or was Skem9 i have never heard of it
carl
Great to meet you Carl! I'm also hooked on the internet, this is my support group, lol! I hope you find everything you need here to learn what you want to learn and if I don't have a tutorial for it let me know and I will make one... if I know how. :)

Skem9 was a website some of us belonged to where I learned how to make layouts for Myspace. It got me started on my way to learning all about CSS and HTML. We lost Skem9 back in December 2008 and by April when I started this site it had still not come back online. It was similar to this site but cooler, lol. So this is my tribute and I am trying to give back by helping others who want to learn how to make layouts.

carl lesko said:
Hi Every one
I am carl and i live in Glendale Arizona moved out here in 1984 in july thehottest time to come out here
came from a little city outside of new york .I never did like computers until i started my own company and now there are times you can't get me off it .I dp alot of networking and belong to alot of groips that helps me grow my business, there are alot of people out there that keep on asking me if i have a website and i tell then no so thats why i am trying to learn all that i can. I started my company because i got tired of businesses that do what i do
stealing from homeowners . I am a License Handyman and i lovehelping home owners with there home and i get really mad when i hear businesses charging home owners just to come out and give an estimate that is so bad. i do have one question what is this or was Skem9 i have never heard of it
carl
Sweet Dark Angel said:
Hello My name is Jeanie, I go by Sweet Dark Angel on most sites. I love putting together themes and playing with the codes In fact I think Im addicted LoL. Cant wait to play on here Thanks for the site Angela!
Your gonna love it here!This is a great site and AnGella is a sweet smart girl. I will take it personally if your not on your very best behavior! lol:)
Welcome Larry! That's a lot of time on the road, glad you get to take it easy now!

Larry Knowles said:
Good Day everyone,
I would like to tell you a little about me.
I am on a lot of Ning sites but I love meeting and being friends with everyone.
I was adopted at Birth by a wonderful Cherokee woman, she and my Dad always showed me all the love that I needed. I retired as an over the road Truck Driver with which I logged in over a million miles ever year, I did this for 22 years and I decided I had had enough.
Thanks and
God Bless You-all
Larry "Graywolf" Knowles
I would love to see more layouts for bikerornot.com site....I am using one of the ones from here..but would love to see something with my wolf theme!!! thank you and yes I sure do miss skem9...I used them and so many of my friends did also...all the time..they had so many Wiccan and Celtic designs and layouts to use :(...sad to not have them around.
Great to hear there are some folks who have noticed us over there @ BON! I love wolves and would love to make something for you to use there with a wolf theme. :)

About Skem9... :( I still miss it too. I do have a few Celtic type designs here. :)

blpwolf said:
I would love to see more layouts for bikerornot.com site....I am using one of the ones from here..but would love to see something with my wolf theme!!! thank you and yes I sure do miss skem9...I used them and so many of my friends did also...all the time..they had so many Wiccan and Celtic designs and layouts to use :(...sad to not have them around.
that's great....and just what do I look under for the celtic designs???? will the wolf one be for myspace or BON????? obviously..by my name here (myspace and BON I am Wolf In Soul)...you can tell I'm part wolf...lol..thank you for sharing your marvelous talents with those of us that just don't have a clue as to how to do this!!!! thanks again
Bonnie

AnGella said:
Great to hear there are some folks who have noticed us over there @ BON! I love wolves and would love to make something for you to use there with a wolf theme. :)

About Skem9... :( I still miss it too. I do have a few Celtic type designs here. :)

blpwolf said:
I would love to see more layouts for bikerornot.com site....I am using one of the ones from here..but would love to see something with my wolf theme!!! thank you and yes I sure do miss skem9...I used them and so many of my friends did also...all the time..they had so many Wiccan and Celtic designs and layouts to use :(...sad to not have them around.
I can make one for both if you like. The layout you commented on was not by me and I haven't heard from her in a while, you could try sending her a message here: Barb's Layouts. But I am working on something for you. :) For Celtic I guess I don't have much but would do more. Click for Celtic

blpwolf said:
that's great....and just what do I look under for the celtic designs???? will the wolf one be for myspace or BON????? obviously..by my name here (myspace and BON I am Wolf In Soul)...you can tell I'm part wolf...lol..thank you for sharing your marvelous talents with those of us that just don't have a clue as to how to do this!!!! thanks again
Bonnie
I just wanted to welcome all the new members :)
Welcome all new members!! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
We'll do our best to help you along. We're pretty addicted and love having company. :)

Christine L Bogan said:
hello everyone... my name is christine, this is the 4th theme group i have joined... i also belong to theme worx, ning themes, and hippy's themes... all my ning groups are all jazzed up... but, i am clueless... i want to learn how to do this... i hope you guys can help this old gal... i love graphix and have a photobucket acct and have had for 2 years... i can tweak pics til the cows come home, but i want to make themes... do you think you can teach this old dog new tricks?... now be nice... hehehehe... =)
Glad to have you here and can't wait to see some of your work!

D@Vill@iN said:
My name is David Henderson aka D@Vill@iN and I am a Amatuer Graphic Designer. I have created Ning Themes at Theme-Worx yet wish to learn more here as I love creating Ning Themes, Posers/3d Art and Tags(Comments). I wish to thank the administrators for a very warm welcome and the site owner for the admission into her world.......

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search


Translate!


Forum

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 18 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by Rosas † Negras Mar 21.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1584 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Feb 10, 2020.


Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel


Ning Generator


Skinny Ning


Biker Or Not


Test Your Ning Code Here!


Create!



Contribute to SA


Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!



Random Ning Networks

Birthdays

© 2021   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service