Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

daily makeover.com

http://www.dailymakeover.com/

I have no explanation for the teal mascara ... I couldn't figure out how to change it :)




Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

I love the color... will keep it in mind once the cut happens.

The more I look at E the more I think Sarah Palin...

I is adorable!

I think bangs are too high maintenance for me, otherwise I like G.

BABYDIABOLICAL said:
Intense Dark Auburn is what the color is called
I love bangs until I get hot and decide to let them grow out....then it takes 10 years. Angella if you remember how long my hair was, I sent about a 14" braid to Locks of Love and my profile pic was taken the same day I had my hair cut....might surprise you at how much you have left over:}

AnGella said:
I love the color... will keep it in mind once the cut happens.

The more I look at E the more I think Sarah Palin...

I is adorable!

I think bangs are too high maintenance for me, otherwise I like G.

BABYDIABOLICAL said:
Intense Dark Auburn is what the color is called
i should make you some with shaggy layers around the face and is it l that you think would be high maintenance? because its just a blow dry your hair almost dry and add some gel and finish drying maybe 10 mins in all .. you have 10 mins a day of Angella time to be fabulous !
It's having them trimmed all the time that is high maintenance. I cut my hair about once a year. lol (I'm cheap and don't like to spend money on stuff like that)

BABYDIABOLICAL said:
i should make you some with shaggy layers around the face and is it l that you think would be high maintenance? because its just a blow dry your hair almost dry and add some gel and finish drying maybe 10 mins in all .. you have 10 mins a day of Angella time to be fabulous !
Aww, I didn't know that was why you cut your hair. Wow, 14inches is a LOT longer than what I have to offer right now. I love your hair this length. I think I can keep mine that length in the front but shorter in the back. I'll see if I can dig up a picture of what I am thinking.

Barbara Mc said:
I love bangs until I get hot and decide to let them grow out....then it takes 10 years. Angella if you remember how long my hair was, I sent about a 14" braid to Locks of Love and my profile pic was taken the same day I had my hair cut....might surprise you at how much you have left over:}

Ok, I found one!

I think we have a winner!
Looks great. My hair doesn't have the body for something like that. It lays flat to my head and sooooooo thick, but straight as a stick. Does not take perms or color, lol. Everyone always thinks that I added my white streak...but it has always been there...right in the center of my head.
I haven't ever noticed... pic is too small maybe.

Barbara Mc said:
Looks great. My hair doesn't have the body for something like that. It lays flat to my head and sooooooo thick, but straight as a stick. Does not take perms or color, lol. Everyone always thinks that I added my white streak...but it has always been there...right in the center of my head.

RSS

Search


Translate!


Discussion Forum

be funky image editor 13 Replies

Started by BABYDIABOLICAL. Last reply by ϟḱεм †ℯṧ☂℮я (>‿◠)✌ Jul 19, 2012.

REFLECTING WATER 10 Replies

Started by BABYDIABOLICAL. Last reply by ϟḱεм †ℯṧ☂℮я (>‿◠)✌ Jul 19, 2012.

Great Idea to start this group! 6 Replies

Started by AnGella. Last reply by CBC Ning Themes/WORKING PAGE Jul 28, 2011.

AnGella's Creepy 6 Replies

Started by BABYDIABOLICAL. Last reply by AnGella Jul 14, 2011.

how do i join ?

Started by Bubblebutt's Playground!! Aug 22, 2009.


Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel


Ning Generator


Skinny Ning


Biker Or Not


Test Your Ning Code Here!


Create!



Contribute to SA


Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!



Random Ning Networks

© 2020   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service