Every good social network needs a code of conduct to insure all members are respected and comfortable.
Roles of Moderators
- ~To assist with technical issues
- ~To answer site related Questions
- ~To insure Code of Conduct is followed and enforced
Moderators are not here to solve personal issues and can not block members for you. If there is a member here that you do not get along with please remove them from your friend list and make good use of the block button. Ning designed it for this reason. Further, make your profile viewable to your friends only.
*Keep in mind, they may still be able to send a friend request.*
Our current code of conduct:
Thanks and I hope you all enjoy your time here!
- ~Do not Spam the site, there are proper locations for you to post links to your sites.
- ~Conduct yourself in a mature manner
- ~Please do not attempt to impersonate site staff by adding Admin, Moderator or any other misleading title to your screen name.
- ~No public profanity directed to any member or members family
- ~Use of copyrighted images is prohibited unless written permission is given, site owner reserves the right to request this documentation at any time
- ~Plagiarism is against the law and if caught doing so, you will be banned.
- ~Hotlinking is STRICTLY prohibited! All images must be hosted by you in your own photo acct.
- ~No Nudity/Pornography in the layouts, forums, blogs or any section of the site, remember we have some members that are underage.
- ~No racist remarks to any member or member's family
- ~Exploitation of a member in a sexual or violent manner is not tolerated
- ~All site workers must conduct themselves in a professional manner. Nothing goes into the forums for open discussion when there is a problem with one if the sites members.
- ~No harassing of any member or member's family including site workers! If a member has asked another member to leave them alone several times and these requests are ignored, then a member of staff should be contacted to resolve the issue. We prefer that you try to resolve it first by removing them from your list of friends, blocking them and setting your profile to be viewable by friends only
- ~No threats to any member, members family or site workers!
- ~Site/owner reserves the right to delete any content that does not comply with our Code of Conduct at anytime and without notice
- ~The owner of the site has full power to ban, delete any member that does not comply with the guidelines
If I have missed anything you believe should be added do not hesitate to let me know!
To report abuse: Report an Issue
There is also a Report an Issue button at the bottom of every page!
_ Forget MTV, I want my Skem9!