Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

What a busy beginning of the month for us here. We want to welcome all of our new members from Theme Worx. We know you are going through a rough time and there are many confusing issues at hand. I will try to be of some help, and I will be setting up an orientation process for anyone who decides this is the site they want to post at. For now though I am just going to get to the most pressing issues effecting us all.

We are a community of layout designers code makers and other artists and intellectuals. Browse our layouts and use them for your personal pages!
Support CC - 2008 Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 ... unless otherwise noted.

Here is what that means: Clicky. It is my understanding that people are not sure what this license allows. If you have questions about that, please ask them there at that link and I will do my best to clarify anything I can. I will say this, once released under this license it can not be revoked.

So, if you are some one who might be interested in contributing here I will want you to have a good understanding of this license and the licenses of the works you wish to use in your themes. We have kept this site free of controversy for over 2yrs and I intend to keep it that way by following these simple rules. Designer's Guide to the Galaxy.

If you read this and discover that you are not able to comply with these guidelines, then we ask you to design at a site that does not have such standards. You are on the honor system here as I do not have the time or resources to play image or code police. If you are found to be less than honorable in these practices you may be asked to cease and desist or leave with no hard feelings.

On another note as mentioned, I am going to compile a simple "Orientation" post for those who are unfamiliar with our wacky site. Ning is not our first home and I have decided to be ready for when or if we leave it all together, as there are limits to what one can or will endure. So, in short, our layouts and forums with all of our juicy codes are kept on my own servers where I can make my own back-ups and have more freedom at a lower cost. :) This forum is not open registration but by request to me only. If you want to join us there let me know and I will sign you up. The layout site is open registration but entirely different from this site.

We use Ning for our social activities and because we love to make layouts for here. I am in the process of cleaning out the layouts from our blogs as that was our old way of posting until I developed our current system. I will make exceptions for new posters to start off posting in their blogs so they can see how I post their layouts, but eventually you will have to post them yourself at the layout site and clear them from your blogs. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we prefer to use the blogs for things other then layouts to save on confusion and disk space. There are a few long lost original Skem9 designers whose blogs will remain as they are distant now, but not forgotten.

If there is anything I left out or that you feel needs to be addressed please let me know below.

AnGella

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are doing just fine Connie!
If I could like your comment I would. lol
Oh I meant the Like button, I wish it was on comments too! I agree.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service