Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Well friends, it looks like we will be coming to an end.

Back in December our CSS code was lost somehow by Ning. The PC that I had it stored on is no longer accessible and I simply do not have time to rebuild this site knowing that Ning can loose files at will and tell me it is on my end. That was Ning's final response regarding the loss of our site design. The issue was not on their end, it was on mine. Mind you I had not logged onto the site in weeks, possibly months before this occurred, but according to Ning it is on my end.

With this being their answer to me I can no longer put mine or my husband's finances into a company that does not take responsibility for their mistakes or back up files for a network that doesn't give the admin the tools to do that job themself. They informed me that to back up the content of this site it would have to be done manually. I do not have the time in my life to save every photo that has been uploaded or linked in this site much less all the posts and content.

If you have content on this site that you do not want to loose, it will be your responsibility to manually save that content. You will have at least 30 days to do so before I cancel the network.

Our original site will remain http://blog.skemaholicsanonymous.com/

If anyone has any questions or concerns I will do my best to help answer them. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes. I know at one point I had considered opening a new site on Ning 3.0 but following the way that this very serious issue was handled I do not see it as a good use of my time or talents. I am the mother of an autistic child and that is my main priority. My free time is precious to me and most times relies on other people in my home to look after my little man.

Thanks,

AnGella

Views: 571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't foresee me having the time to do what I did here in the past. My son is my first priority and when he says "Move Please" I move...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service