Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

I'm a little behind in posting this, but better late than never :) HAPPY SPRING TO ALL OUR SKEMMERS! I hope all who celebrate also enjoyed their holidays. Did you know that on April 5th, 2009...this site was first created? That's right Skemmers we just celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SKEMAHOLICS!!

We've had some new features here at Skem that's worth checking out. For starters, we have a new forum! http://blog.skemaholicsanonymous.com/bbpress/  - Click on that link to check it out. If you already signed up for the Skem wordpress (where you login to post layouts or comment on layouts) then use the same login information for the new forum. There are tutorials, discussions, and even games to play!! I would also like to point out we've had quite a few new contributors on here. Be sure to check out their work and show your appreciation. http://blog.skemaholicsanonymous.com/ While you're checking out the latest of our awesome creations on there, be sure to notice the slideshow at the top. That's right! The April Featured Designs have been posted :) We even have some creations from our newest contributors. Congrats to them for all their hard work on this!

Anyone out there wanting to start posting their work on here for everyone to see, but don't know how or where to get started....don't get discouraged! Contact the Mods for help! We'll point you in the right direction.

We also have a new featured member for the month of April. Please congratulate Bob on becoming this month's featured member - http://missingskem.ning.com/profile/Bob! CONGRATULATIONS! Bob has been there to help with your image requests and has kept us in good company in the forums. He's an amazing Photoshop talent and we all seem to appreciate his sense of humor. Stop by to congratulate Bob on becoming Featured Member and our newest Forum Moderator. WTG BOB!

We also want to acknowledge the creativity of our Skem designers so starting this month we will have a featured designer as well! This month's featured designer is yours truly....ME :) Thank you AnGella and all the skemmers out there who enjoy all of my creations! I really appreciate it!

That is all for now! Have a happy April everyone :)

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You deserve it Diamond!
Thanks hun :-D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

Birthdays

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service