Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Fa la la la la la la la la!!!! Happy Holidays!

December is upon us and for many of us we already got hit with that first snowfall and the temperature has dropped tremendously. Well grab a cup of hot cocoa (and don't forget the marshmallows) and check out the latest news on Skemaholics Anonymous. Before I get into that I would like to congratulate this month's featured member! Congrats to Andrea! Thanks for being a much appreciated skemmer! Please stop by her page and show her some love here - http://missingskem.ning.com/profile/AndreaSinofsky. Also many congratulations to Moppy! Yes she has returned with some fabulous layouts and also posted many holiday tags for us to use! Please stop by her page and show her some love as well! Congratulations Moppy - http://missingskem.ning.com/profile/Moppy. We love all the cute things you make! 

Well yes the holidays are here! One of the biggest ones is just days away and many of our Skem designers have created beautiful Winter and Holiday layouts and tags for everyone to enjoy! Be sure to check them out as well as this month's featured designs. Click here - http://blog.skemaholicsanonymous.com/. Congratulations to all the designers who have contributed this beautiful work and we hope to see lots more! 

On to other news, Myspace is officially strictly 3.0 now, but don't fret we make 3.0 layouts here and you will find many on our layout site. We also take requests for them so don't be shy! Send a message out to the designer of your choice and if s/he is available they will be glad to create something special for you! Also for those of you Myspace 1.0 fans who miss the good ol traditional Myspace; there is a website that uses the traditional Myspace form called SiteModel. You can find the site here - http://sitemodel.net/ The best part is Myspace 1.0 layouts work on this site and we have plenty of those so you will see that category has been renamed to SiteModel. Check out the layouts! We also create backgrounds that can be used for any personal website of yours not just Twitter and most recently we added Google Skins to the list of things we create!

Last but not least, many many thanks to AnGella for the beautiful job she did on SA transforming it into a SA Christmas! It looks great! We're loving our skem version of Rudolph. :)

On behalf of the admin and mods of Skemaholics Anonymous; we wish you all and your families a safe, happy, and healthy Holiday and a very prosperous New Year!

See you all next year!

-Diamond

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so glad you like my red nosed lizard!
WT provided him and Barbara provided the gorgeous sled. :)

Thanks to all our awesome designers and moderators for inspiring me and motivating me to push through the rough times and roll with the ever changing platforms to make this site what it is today.

An unofficial announcement or "leak" is that a SiteModel generator may be coming by the new year. :)

woohoo :) Awww both WT and Barbara MC are very awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service