Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Hello from the frozen north! My apologies for slacking off the past couple months. Answering comments has taken a back seat for the time being, but that doesn't mean I don't read and appreciate each one.

Most of you know that the reason for this "slacking" is that I had a baby January 8th. I'm a nursing mom, so most of my time the past two months has been spent on the couch or in my glider staring down at this little miracle, Vincent Scott. :)

photo VeitzBA_zpsb0d1999f.jpg

Just spent a lot of time posting some FANTASTIC NEW LAYOUTS for some great new contributors;

Nieve and Star-Dust.
Check their themes out here:

Nieve

Star-Dust

And join them in their groups here:

Hope you all had a great new year and if anyone needs anything, just ask. I always try to return answers to questions if I know them. ;)

Thanks for understanding!
AnGella

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Miss ya too! I'm glad to be caught up.

Yeah, I only sent them out to those who had stopped by my page.

ϟḱεღøη ≧❀‿❀≦ said:

We need a visit from Sora and a few goodies if she would be so kind тн@☂ ẘøυℓḓ ♭ℯ ℓøṽ℮łƴ I would send her a birth announcement I know she would flip ṧø ﹩ẘℯℯт So enjoying seeing AnGella's designs very refreshing you never run out of great ideas

ḓø◎∂ℓℯ❞ʟƴᾔ ∂εṧḯℊηẕ said:

Thank you Mum! So happy your getting around here. Miss you to pieces! ((HUGS))

Looks like they are going to come out with a new version and pricing system. We will have 1yr to switch over or die. :(

ϟḱεღøη ≧❀‿❀≦ said:

whats up with Ning? been trying to read in between all the intrusions for the last hr....

AnGella said:

Yeah, I only sent them out to those who had stopped by my page.

ϟḱεღøη ≧❀‿❀≦ said:

We need a visit from Sora and a few goodies if she would be so kind тн@☂ ẘøυℓḓ ♭ℯ ℓøṽ℮łƴ I would send her a birth announcement I know she would flip ṧø ﹩ẘℯℯт So enjoying seeing AnGella's designs very refreshing you never run out of great ideas

ḓø◎∂ℓℯ❞ʟƴᾔ ∂εṧḯℊηẕ said:

Thank you Mum! So happy your getting around here. Miss you to pieces! ((HUGS))

There is no way I can keep up with all the 3.0 hooey. Too many pages of replies.

Yes I believe we will have a year after it becomes available to us, mid to late summer. My guess is they want us to take our time and allow for plenty of help and support time. I do have that Sandbox site. Have you tried to join http://skemanon.ning.com/ to help me check it out? I can say, there appears to be no way for me to customize my page besides a "Cover image" but larger than facebook. http://skemanon.ning.com/members/AnGella

I'm not seeing you there. :(

ϟḱεღøη ≧❀‿❀≦ said:

joined up

AnGella said:

Yes I believe we will have a year after it becomes available to us, mid to late summer. My guess is they want us to take our time and allow for plenty of help and support time. I do have that Sandbox site. Have you tried to join http://skemanon.ning.com/ to help me check it out? I can say, there appears to be no way for me to customize my page besides a "Cover image" but larger than facebook. http://skemanon.ning.com/members/AnGella

Are you seeing the "your membership is pending" screen?

That's for you. Wondering if you are getting that "your membership is pending" screen on the 3.0 site or not. I gotta doggie sit again today, be back later tonight! :)

ϟḱεღøη ≧❀‿❀≦ said:

Gosh I can't find my way here! lol I am in the most sillest mood today so get ready I have a weird sense of humor bahahah any hoo I can't tell who you are talking to here???

AnGella said:

Are you seeing the "your membership is pending" screen?

I'm home now. Connie, did you join the 3,0 site? I am not seeing you as a pending member.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service