Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Happy May Everyone and for those of you who celebrate happy cinco de mayo! Skem has been quite busy lately with lots of news going around. We've also got quite a bunch of talented skem designers on a roll with beautiful layouts and graphics shared with all of us. So once again this month's featured designs are up! Congrats to all the designers who made this month's featured. Click on this link to check out this month's Featured Designs --> http://blog.skemaholicsanonymous.com/ Featured designer/member are pending announcement. I will keep you posted when that decision is made.

On another note, as we all may know by now Ning is no longer offering free services for their Networks. Don't be alarmed we are not losing our layout site as that has nothing to do with Ning and worse comes to worse we have a backup site to migrate everything from this site to. However, Skem hasn't come to a final decision on what we are going to do with the site and the changes aren't final until July. We will keep our members posted don't worry.

For all the mothers out there, we wish you all a safe and wonderful Mother's Day! Even if you aren't a mommy yet, be sure to treat that special lady in your life this Sunday!

Also very important, please be sure to visit the new forum and join it as the forum has been moved to a new location. You will be able to customize your own profile and join in on discussions and even play games!  Click on this link for the forum --> http://blog.skemaholicsanonymous.com/bbpress/

Thank you all! Have a safe and happy month of May!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I guess this means I should figure out how to make the profiles. lol

I think on Skem we had a large box at the top with our image and the Add Msg Blk buttons.
Then it was 2 columns, one about 100px where I put all my icons.
PS... YOU ROCK!
LOL well I didn't say with a layout. I guess it depends on what you are doing with this site and yes you're right about the Skem versions

AnGella said:
So I guess this means I should figure out how to make the profiles. lol

I think on Skem we had a large box at the top with our image and the Add Msg Blk buttons.
Then it was 2 columns, one about 100px where I put all my icons.
I will eventually get around to this.
Maybe after I catch back up to you in the Design department, lol!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service