Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Come on in and introduce yourself! I'll start.

I'm AnGella, I started this network after we lost the use of Skem9.com. I had so much fun there learning how to do this stuff and seeing all the work other people made that I wanted to keep posting with others. I had started my own site to offer my design services but it was no fun posting alone. So here we are!

I'm pretty easy going. I'm modest. I'm an artaholic. I always wanted to be an artist when I grew up. My Senior year in High School was all art classes except for one required class... Econ. I wanted to go to MCAD (Minneapolis College of Art and Design) but didn't have the money post graduation. Then I guess I fell into the trap of believing I could never make a living with my art. Ok, I'm still not making any money on my art... but maybe one day. I really only got back into creating it in the past year.

I went to college when I was 25. I was able to apply for loans and grants at that time. I put art on the back burner and went for a degree in Anthropology with an emphasis in Forensics. (Death Investigation) I love it as much as art but just can't picture myself around dead people all day every day. I'd much rather make art even if it doesn't pay as well. There's that modesty... I don't need much in the way of possessions. Happiness is much more valuable to me.

Anything you want to know, just ask. :)

Views: 1459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone! I'm Natalia most commonly known online as Diamond. I used to be a member of Skem9 where I always used their layouts for my myspace until one day I joined and decided to try it out myself...the rest is history ;).
Some random facts about me:
♥ I was born in the Bronx, but live in NJ
♥ College graduate with a BS in Management Science
♥ Work for Lacoste
♥ Currently Engaged
♥ Love blue, black, & grey and hate pink and green
♥ I have a thing for butterflies, hearts, spades, and diamonds
♥ I'm a Mod for this site, Kat's Kreations, and Ninjabi.com
♥ Love video games (xbox 360, ps3, wii, anything i'll play it)
♥ Love movies, but hate television so no i don't watch anything on tv and know absolutely nothing about any show out there
♥ Love music and I'll listen to anything except country
♥ I'm pretty family oriented and love spending time with close members of my family, my best friends, and my fiance
♥ I love making layouts during my free time.

♥ ♥ That's all for now....if you are curious about anything else let me know! ♥ ♥
Hola!
I'm Jackie I was also a member of Skem9 I was a moderator for almost 3yrs on that site
I have 3 daughters ages are 7yrs,18, 22 and I have one grandson who I adore
My husband retired from the Air Force he did 20yrs and felt it was time to get out,we have had some good travels favorite one was living in Japan for 5yrs

I might add more to this late,haha
hello ..
everyone call me ACe =) ...
i'm new here ... i just love the layouts ... i think angella did wonderful job =) ...
Nice to get to know you a little better Deborah! Sounds like we can relate with losing the sites we started making layouts at!

I always wanted chickens! What kind do you have?

Deborah Saralonde said:
G'day My name is Deborah.
Late last year I decide to create my own site, first it was mostly wicca, since I wasn't sure what I wanted for the site. I have meet some lovely people and still friends today. I'm easy going. I have found out that I have cherokee ancestry on my father's side of the family and I have posted a lot of Native American articles. I have fallen into creating layouts for web pages and have found out that I like it. I'm a divorced mum with 1 child, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 4 chickens Oh I almost forgot My daughters 2 budgies which she won at a raffle run through the school. I am a blunt person sometimes, straight down the line. As the saying goes roll the dice.
he site where I learnt to design web pages is now defunk. So all my layouts are posted on my site and at one more site also.
Want to know something ~ just ask me
May you always walk in love & light
Blessings Deborah Saralonde
Aww thanks ACe! It's always nice to know what we do is appreciated! I had a blast making that layout for you. :D

ACe said:
hello ..
everyone call me ACe =) ...
i'm new here ... i just love the layouts ... i think angella did wonderful job =) ...
Ace is right, Angella has done a wonderful job. I'm known around here as on Skem as Barbara Mc. I dispatch Fire, Police and Rescue for a small city. I also am totally addicted to making layouts and playing with codes. I love learning new things almost as much as I love helping people. I have been married for 30 + years and wouldn't change a thing. We have one son and daughter in law and our first grand daughter is on the way. We have one pooch who is recovering from hip and knee surgery and 3 parrots. Love my zoo.
Thank you as well Barbara!

Barbara Mc said:
Ace is right, Angella has done a wonderful job. I'm known around here as on Skem as Barbara Mc. I dispatch Fire, Police and Rescue for a small city. I also am totally addicted to making layouts and playing with codes. I love learning new things almost as much as I love helping people. I have been married for 30 + years and wouldn't change a thing. We have one son and daughter in law and our first grand daughter is on the way. We have one pooch who is recovering from hip and knee surgery and 3 parrots. Love my zoo.
I am really bad at talking about myself but I was asked very sweetly to participate so....
Hi! I am BABYDIABOLICAL . I know thats a lot to write out all the time so feel free to call me Sarah or BabyD.I am trying to learn graphic and web design , and maybe learn enough html that it dosn't make me cuss every time i try to use it (not likely) In my spare time i do a lot of landscaping and make a LOT of dirty animations ... God help me but I am not very mature :)

HELLO, My name's Jim, although my net name is Jimmy. I'm a 29yr old single guy who works by day as as Chef, and by night I'm a multi ning website creat/member. I'm all over the ning net. I've had to depend on the help of others for my net layouts because I no nothing about stuff like css codes or putting together a layout. That's why I'm here. Hopfully some one can teach this dummy how. But be gentle with me, it's my first time
They may be dirty but you are a better animator than I! I make pretty glitter though. LoL
Thanks for mingling! :D

BABYDIABOLICAL said:
I am really bad at talking about myself but I was asked very sweetly to participate so....
Hi! I am BABYDIABOLICAL . I know thats a lot to write out all the time so feel free to call me Sarah or BabyD.I am trying to learn graphic and web design , and maybe learn enough html that it dosn't make me cuss every time i try to use it (not likely) In my spare time i do a lot of landscaping and make a LOT of dirty animations ... God help me but I am not very mature :)

Hi Jimmy, nice to meet you! Add me as a friend and then you will gain access to my Ning layout tutorial. If you join the layout maker's group there are handy links and tips for making images and layouts. Glad you found us. :D

Jim vecchio said:
HELLO, My name's Jim, although my net name is Jimmy. I'm a 29yr old single guy who works by day as as Chef, and by night I'm a multi ning website creat/member. I'm all over the ning net. I've had to depend on the help of others for my net layouts because I no nothing about stuff like css codes or putting together a layout. That's why I'm here. Hopfully some one can teach this dummy how. But be gentle with me, it's my first time
I'm Bonnie and I too hate doin this but here I am. I am a chef by night haha and I have just recently started learning graphics thanks to BABYDIABOLICAL. She has been awesome. She also has great "dirty" graphics : )
Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hope to learn lots from you all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search


Translate!


Forum

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

Started by Carol Anne Paradis in Meeting Place Apr 14.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

Started by Carol Anne Paradis in Meeting Place Apr 13.

JUST CHECKING IN

Started by Carol Anne Paradis in Meeting Place Jan 3.

HAPPY NEW WEEK

Started by Carol Anne Paradis in Meeting Place Jan 2.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Started by Carol Anne Paradis in Meeting Place Jan 1.


Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel


Ning Generator


Skinny Ning


Biker Or Not


Test Your Ning Code Here!


Create!



Contribute to SA


Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!



Random Ning Networks


Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2017   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service