Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Come on in and introduce yourself! I'll start.

I'm AnGella, I started this network after we lost the use of Skem9.com. I had so much fun there learning how to do this stuff and seeing all the work other people made that I wanted to keep posting with others. I had started my own site to offer my design services but it was no fun posting alone. So here we are!

I'm pretty easy going. I'm modest. I'm an artaholic. I always wanted to be an artist when I grew up. My Senior year in High School was all art classes except for one required class... Econ. I wanted to go to MCAD (Minneapolis College of Art and Design) but didn't have the money post graduation. Then I guess I fell into the trap of believing I could never make a living with my art. Ok, I'm still not making any money on my art... but maybe one day. I really only got back into creating it in the past year.

I went to college when I was 25. I was able to apply for loans and grants at that time. I put art on the back burner and went for a degree in Anthropology with an emphasis in Forensics. (Death Investigation) I love it as much as art but just can't picture myself around dead people all day every day. I'd much rather make art even if it doesn't pay as well. There's that modesty... I don't need much in the way of possessions. Happiness is much more valuable to me.

Anything you want to know, just ask. :)

Views: 1792

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Angella-san!

AnGella said:
Nice to meet you! I really enjoyed your themes!

Nico Olivia {Nagisa - Chan} said:
Hello, I'm new member in here!
My name Nico Olivia, you can call me Olivia-chii. I live in Indonesia. Now, I'm in grade 3th Junior High School. Oh, I'm child in here, little child. But, If you can help me, please help me! I'm want help now! Thanks!
Hi Guys!

I found this site thru Theme Worx. I have the program Paint Shop Pro 9 and have been doing "tags" for about 3 years now. I've done animation also. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis and it's been tough since my MSN PSP groups have shut down. I have tons of fonts, graphics, etc. and just want to learn to use them in a different manner - ning backgrounds, etc. Personal info - I'm 52, retired after 30 years of working, live in Oregon with my hubby of 26 years, 4 cats and 2 dogs. We have a daughter and 3 grandchildren who live in AZ who I LOVE to pieces. My daughter and youngest (4 months) will be coming up to OR to live and I'm ecstatic LOL! I like to garden, read, (Ann Rule, Alice Hoffman, Charlaine Harris - writer of the True Blood series and just about anything else LOL) write (boy do I have a life story - it will HAVE to be fiction cause no one would believe it's for real LOL), love movies and watching TV - Grey's Anatomy, CSI, Survivor, Amazing Race and a ton of others.

I am here to learn - I LOVE learning anything new and I love making tags for other people and giving them away. I am your student LOL - just don't know where to start. I am better at visual - I HATE manuals LOL.

Would love for someone to teach me thru online and would love to get in on some chats either here or I have Yahoo, AIM, Skype and Windows Live LOL.

That's all for now - anything else just ask - I am an open book!

Gerri
@ Gerri Curless I WOULD BELIEVE IT! I have Fibromyalgia 2 and there is not enuf bandwidth on this site 2 tell my story. But welcome I look 4ward 2 getting acquainted with u and all the members on here. Like u got an arsenal of graphic tools 2 work with (including Adobe Photoshop) but the learning curve is high and I can use all the help I can get!

Gerri Curless said:
Hi Guys!

I found this site thru Theme Worx. I have the program Paint Shop Pro 9 and have been doing "tags" for about 3 years now. I've done animation also. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis and it's been tough since my MSN PSP groups have shut down. I have tons of fonts, graphics, etc. and just want to learn to use them in a different manner - ning backgrounds, etc. Personal info - I'm 52, retired after 30 years of working, live in Oregon with my hubby of 26 years, 4 cats and 2 dogs. We have a daughter and 3 grandchildren who live in AZ who I LOVE to pieces. My daughter and youngest (4 months) will be coming up to OR to live and I'm ecstatic LOL! I like to garden, read, (Ann Rule, Alice Hoffman, Charlaine Harris - writer of the True Blood series and just about anything else LOL) write (boy do I have a life story - it will HAVE to be fiction cause no one would believe it's for real LOL), love movies and watching TV - Grey's Anatomy, CSI, Survivor, Amazing Race and a ton of others.

I am here to learn - I LOVE learning anything new and I love making tags for other people and giving them away. I am your student LOL - just don't know where to start. I am better at visual - I HATE manuals LOL.

Would love for someone to teach me thru online and would love to get in on some chats either here or I have Yahoo, AIM, Skype and Windows Live LOL.

That's all for now - anything else just ask - I am an open book!

Gerri
Hi ladies! I'm not really the best teacher, (I'm still learning) but if you ever have questions on how I did something don't be afraid to ask! If you start a thread in the Photo Program group Ether myself or another member will likely give some tips. :)

I have a tutorial on my list of things to do-

-how to make rain in animation shop

So if you have questions throw them in that forum and I'll tackle them right after that.

BUT FIRST... I have to go upload a new and improved Generator.

Lovely to meet your acquaintances! I'm going to go check out your tags Gerri!
hi to all
im Angelbert Irada a.k.a mR.fOrums
21 years of age
single
from philipines hundred percent a Filipino

gud luck guys
Thanks for the intro! Very nice to meet you.

mR.forums said:
hi to all
21 years of age
single

gud luck guys
ur welocme mommy angella i like your themes here...

AnGella said:
Thanks for the intro! Very nice to meet you.

mR.forums said:
hi to all
21 years of age
single

gud luck guys
Aaaawww love you too hun!!! BIG hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Elle St.Pierre said:
Love you, Moppy! I'm glad you're here!!! :) MUAH!!!

Moppy said:
Hi there everyone!! I too was a member of Skem9 and also still miss it and all the wonderful people from there...but...Angella has fixed that problem!! YAY!!! LOVE thi site and what you have done with it sweety!! Totally awesome...and totally awesome that we skemmers have a place to come again!! Thank you!!
I am a mum of 3 boys all grown now (yes mum not mom cos I'm Aussie LOL) and nan to 3 girls who I absolutely adore!! I love making layouts and also tags.
I live in Adelaide South Australia and love my little city!!
I am new to Ning but loving it also and have started a network on here of my own too...tho nothing to do with layouts LOL...not too good at talking about myself so if you want to know anything else just ask!!

Thank you again Angela for inviting me!! Sorry it's taken so long to get here and get started again hugzzzzzz
hyE fRnDS,,,,,,, ar u ALl fnE......???
Hi, my name is Berlin. I am new to this brand of work. I love art and love taking pictures. I'm in High school in the U.S.A and want to get my degree in Psychology and body language. I am curious to learn how to make layouts and I am an oddball. I am totally random and bubbly and look for the best in everyone.

I have never made a layout before, but I love Diamond's Designs as well as Queen Jackies. Hopefully I can get to know everyone and learn more about layouts. ^-^

xBerlinx
Welcome! Everyone is pretty helpful when asked around here. :) If you see something you like don't be afraid to ask how we did it. Have you tried out our layout Generators?

Berlin said:
Hi, my name is Berlin. I am new to this brand of work. I love art and love taking pictures. I'm in High school in the U.S.A and want to get my degree in Psychology and body language. I am curious to learn how to make layouts and I am an oddball. I am totally random and bubbly and look for the best in everyone.

I have never made a layout before, but I love Diamond's Designs as well as Queen Jackies. Hopefully I can get to know everyone and learn more about layouts. ^-^

xBerlinx
No I haven't tried it out but I will check it out. I am so willing to learn.

AnGella said:
Welcome! Everyone is pretty helpful when asked around here. :) If you see something you like don't be afraid to ask how we did it. Have you tried out our layout Generators?

Berlin said:

xBerlinx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service