Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Come on in and introduce yourself! I'll start.

I'm AnGella, I started this network after we lost the use of Skem9.com. I had so much fun there learning how to do this stuff and seeing all the work other people made that I wanted to keep posting with others. I had started my own site to offer my design services but it was no fun posting alone. So here we are!

I'm pretty easy going. I'm modest. I'm an artaholic. I always wanted to be an artist when I grew up. My Senior year in High School was all art classes except for one required class... Econ. I wanted to go to MCAD (Minneapolis College of Art and Design) but didn't have the money post graduation. Then I guess I fell into the trap of believing I could never make a living with my art. Ok, I'm still not making any money on my art... but maybe one day. I really only got back into creating it in the past year.

I went to college when I was 25. I was able to apply for loans and grants at that time. I put art on the back burner and went for a degree in Anthropology with an emphasis in Forensics. (Death Investigation) I love it as much as art but just can't picture myself around dead people all day every day. I'd much rather make art even if it doesn't pay as well. There's that modesty... I don't need much in the way of possessions. Happiness is much more valuable to me.

Anything you want to know, just ask. :)

Views: 1789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Fawn! I look forward to meetine you also! Hugs, Ressie

FAWNECHO said:
Hello my name is FawnEcho. I love meeting people and learning how to create web sites. I don't really know that much but I am here to learn. I live in Florida and Ohio with my 7 year old daughter. I am a single Mother and she is my world. We love playing in the garden and watching things grow.We love to swim and take bike rides or just go for walks and talk. I am an activist for missing children and abused animals. We have 3 dogs, German Shep. named BB, Cocker span. named MackieMoo, and a Golden Retr. named Mr. Bo Jangles. I have 3 cats Tooney Girl, Sandlewood, and Jingle bells. We have a huge 1905 Victorian home I am restoring. Without the home being large I could not have all my fur babies. I have 2 Cocketiels. Birdie Boy and Precious. Birdie Boy is 24 years old.He was my parents bird. They both passed away 5 years ago so I am the care taker of their special birdie. I love Cold Case Files, History Channel. I love to cook and collect Teddy Bears. I have over 500. I am here to meet wonderful friends and learn all about making web pages and css design. Fawn Echo
HI, i'm Linda. I've loved art as long as I can remember. It has always been a part of me. I am retired on disability with a dictionary of autoimmune issues and PBC. I am trying to learn this stuff and LOVE the works you all do! I am currently side tracked with Photoshop and GIMP. I want to make my own animations and wallpapers...There is so much inside this brain:)....waiting to come out. Seriously, my body decided to give me a break and give me time to pursue my love. I love to draw. I love photography. I do a lot of macro stuff, I'm near sighted. thank you for having this forum. If I don't type back comments, it's because my fingers are numb or I'm dizzy-er than usual. Be Blessed.
Hi Linda! Welcome! I have lupus, fibro and sjogren's. I saw where you said you have autoimmune diseases. I am retired on disability also.

Linda S Jones said:
HI, i'm Linda. I've loved art as long as I can remember. It has always been a part of me. I am retired on disability with a dictionary of autoimmune issues and PBC. I am trying to learn this stuff and LOVE the works you all do! I am currently side tracked with Photoshop and GIMP. I want to make my own animations and wallpapers...There is so much inside this brain:)....waiting to come out. Seriously, my body decided to give me a break and give me time to pursue my love. I love to draw. I love photography. I do a lot of macro stuff, I'm near sighted. thank you for having this forum. If I don't type back comments, it's because my fingers are numb or I'm dizzy-er than usual. Be Blessed.
There is no chat room?
I come from the friend site: Theme-Worx
And I am still learning HTML code
I'm a good friend just send me a message
to my inbox and I'll try to answer it right away.

~Jasmin!
Thank you!

AnGella said:
Hi Jasmin! Glad to have you here on Skemaholics Anonymous!

~Ressie~

Jasmin Flower said:
There is no chat room?

~Jasmin!
Thank you for the welcoming response.

~Jasmin!

Teresa (Ressie) Johns said:
Hi Jasmin! Glad to have you here on Skemaholics Anonymous!

~Ressie~

Jasmin Flower said:
There is no chat room?

~Jasmin!
My name is Helen my Hubby Art and I Live in Kenai Alaska I have 3 Children my son Keddie, son Larry, an my daughter Peggy. I'm on the Internet and loving what I do, and enjoying all my new found friends. This is a great
community.

I have my own Ning site is @ http://helenscrcle.ning.com/ Social Networking so every one can see our advertising! So We can Grow our Business, Reach Goals Share Thoughts and Ideas!
Hello AnGella: Thanks for your message. I live in Arizona for the past 12 years and before that I spent most of my life in New York. I work full-time at the outpatient clinic of a hospital for the past 8 years. I love art although the only thing I can do is play piano. I have at home two people that are amazing, my mom who painted her first painting at 10 years of age, and my sister who paints, does all kind of craft work. I can't do any of that. I wish could learn how to do some of the pretty graphics some of the artists here do. Can you suggest where I can learn to do some background graphics? Thanks. Hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend, and wish you an delightful week. Take care, Annamarie

Thank You Pictures, Comments, Images, Graphics
Thank You Pictures Comments - Photobucket

Thank you for all you do!

bueno hola a todos mi me llamos stiven . nick publico .xmem12 ahh ps apenas tengo 22 años - tengo mi foro ning . la cual es para niños y jovenes y pues aquienes les guste el anime , en general . soy nuebo pero tengo bastante tienpo usando el generadpr asta que me decidi a rejistrarme . devido a que me volvi en un esperto en diseños css . y entiendo bastante de codigos html y queria ver mas diseños . de profecionales ., muchas grasias a todos y mucho gusto

los invito a que pasen i miren mi perfil

[MY PERFIL] hacer clip

tal vez les guste 

y mi pagina es

{http://foroanimaxtremex.ning.com/*]

I am Ana. Its nice to meet everyone. I am 34 years old and I a network creator for ShamanSpace.net on ning. WE'd love to have more members, themers and graphic artists take our new site for spin. Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service