Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Come on in and introduce yourself! I'll start.

I'm AnGella, I started this network after we lost the use of Skem9.com. I had so much fun there learning how to do this stuff and seeing all the work other people made that I wanted to keep posting with others. I had started my own site to offer my design services but it was no fun posting alone. So here we are!

I'm pretty easy going. I'm modest. I'm an artaholic. I always wanted to be an artist when I grew up. My Senior year in High School was all art classes except for one required class... Econ. I wanted to go to MCAD (Minneapolis College of Art and Design) but didn't have the money post graduation. Then I guess I fell into the trap of believing I could never make a living with my art. Ok, I'm still not making any money on my art... but maybe one day. I really only got back into creating it in the past year.

I went to college when I was 25. I was able to apply for loans and grants at that time. I put art on the back burner and went for a degree in Anthropology with an emphasis in Forensics. (Death Investigation) I love it as much as art but just can't picture myself around dead people all day every day. I'd much rather make art even if it doesn't pay as well. There's that modesty... I don't need much in the way of possessions. Happiness is much more valuable to me.

Anything you want to know, just ask. :)

Views: 1788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everybody!!!! My name is Robin. I am new here. Everyone nows me as trouble36 or 37. I am single, loves Movies. I also love Music of all genres. I am a huge fan of The Jacksons, Rihanna, Whitney Houston...just to name a few of them. I also love Photography. I also love collecting Movie & Music items.
Hello Everyone...I'm Loretta' and I am here to try to learn how to make my own layouts for veterans...yes I'm a veteran and know the need is great. So if anyone would like to help please send me a message.

Thank You ,

Loretta'
I am Aanica...known mostly in the paranormal forums but I am a graphic designer from way back, I have an extensive educational background including study at Purdue University technical graphics program, Art with a concentration in ceramic sculpture, I have won several art shows in Florida and have pieces featured at Tampa museum a tour of student work. I maintain my graphics skills mostly now with my Boyfriend and best friend Barek Halfhand, He is a spiritual photographer and I work with many of his photos as well as mine and most anyone who asks me to help them with their photos I will.
Welcome Trouble and Loretta! Thanks for stopping in Aanica, good to get to know a bit more about you!
I am a novice when it comes to design of my pages...you know with all the fancy bells and whistles...came here to learn a bit, make loads of new friends, network and get ideas for how-to's...! Thanks for accepting me as a member..!
Welcome! Please ask questions if you need to, we are all pretty helpful here. :)

Gina Marie said:
I am a novice when it comes to design of my pages...you know with all the fancy bells and whistles...came here to learn a bit, make loads of new friends, network and get ideas for how-to's...! Thanks for accepting me as a member..!
Thank You! If you ever need anything I will do my best to help and understand. :)

Mio said:
Hola !!! Call me Mio.. just found this site and wanted to give it a try in order to learn more about picture *treatment* and css... english is not my mother tongue... I hope you forgive my mistakes... my pleasure to be here, I know Angella is a very creative designer... have a nice day every one...
I am really bad at talking about myself but here it goes..

My name is Dianna, it means Divine(hence the username). I am 18 years old. I had just created my first ning site today and was looking through ning themes when I stumbled upon this incredible website. I think the ning themes created here are breathtakingly beautiful. Everyone here seems kind and welcoming, I am receiving good natured vibrations from this website :P

I love art and I love to draw. Analysing other people's art work and appreciating it is just one of the many services I offer. So being here just makes sense.

I hope to have the privilege of getting to know some of you in the near future.

-Divine.♥
Thanks for the intro! We would love and welcome your comments on our works. :) Feel free to share yours as well, in your blog or you can start a forum thread or there is an arts and crafts groups. Many many options to choose from. :)

Divine said:
I am really bad at talking about myself but here it goes..

My name is Dianna, it means Divine(hence the username). I am 18 years old. I had just created my first ning site today and was looking through ning themes when I stumbled upon this incredible website. I think the ning themes created here are breathtakingly beautiful. Everyone here seems kind and welcoming, I am receiving good natured vibrations from this website :P

I love art and I love to draw. Analysing other people's art work and appreciating it is just one of the many services I offer. So being here just makes sense.

I hope to have the privilege of getting to know some of you in the near future.

-Divine.♥
Im Greg. Ive created a couple sites on Ning and admin on yet another. Just recently discovered that there are layouts for ning and loving it. Im into computers and Music. Im a musician(guitar). And starting to tinker with web design...codes, scripts, etc..

Just glad to be here and Im enjoying the site. Kudos to the creator
Welcome Gregg! Sorry for the delay in my response. It has been a long and busy weekend. Thanks for the Kudos and if you need help finding anything just let me know. :)
Thanks for the intro. Glad you are enjoying our themes! ;) If you ever have requests hop over to the forum, there is a spot in the forum for them. :)

JAZZIE said:
Hello all! my name is Jasmine jst as it appears here, bt known to frineds & family as jazzie or jazz jst either u wanna call me! love coming here to view & grab some of your beautiful themes, which you have some very awesome ones!! i appreciate all of you that do this ... it sure helps me lol. . ok im from n'orleans,La. have been married twice bt for now twice divorced lol.. i jst wanna keep it this way~~~ get to know me. if that possible.. no seriously im a good hearted person, love meeting new ppl love unique & mystickal things.. anythig out of the ordinary i guess .. i love music so so much!!!! i guess my fav have to be classic rock.. i grew up listening to my dads style & it jst stuck wth me.. im a hardcore blues fan too!!! i could jst go on & on.. bt hey! lifes good we all have our ups & downs bt we must jst try & roll wth it!!!umm i think i have about covered it all if i left out anything jst ask .. lol i sure don't mind...pce, love -n-hugssss

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service