Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

Come on in and introduce yourself! I'll start.

I'm AnGella, I started this network after we lost the use of Skem9.com. I had so much fun there learning how to do this stuff and seeing all the work other people made that I wanted to keep posting with others. I had started my own site to offer my design services but it was no fun posting alone. So here we are!

I'm pretty easy going. I'm modest. I'm an artaholic. I always wanted to be an artist when I grew up. My Senior year in High School was all art classes except for one required class... Econ. I wanted to go to MCAD (Minneapolis College of Art and Design) but didn't have the money post graduation. Then I guess I fell into the trap of believing I could never make a living with my art. Ok, I'm still not making any money on my art... but maybe one day. I really only got back into creating it in the past year.

I went to college when I was 25. I was able to apply for loans and grants at that time. I put art on the back burner and went for a degree in Anthropology with an emphasis in Forensics. (Death Investigation) I love it as much as art but just can't picture myself around dead people all day every day. I'd much rather make art even if it doesn't pay as well. There's that modesty... I don't need much in the way of possessions. Happiness is much more valuable to me.

Anything you want to know, just ask. :)

Views: 1792

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, My name is Martha. I bet i am the oldest one on here, I am 71years young. I know nothing about codes but i would like to learn. I have been useing others layouts
Welcome Martha. Feel free to either use the layouts we offer or try to make sense of our codes. :) I have lots of information if you have the patience. :D

Martha said:
Hello, My name is Martha. I bet i am the oldest one on here, I am 71years young. I know nothing about codes but i would like to learn. I have been useing others layouts
Hi to you all !! you can call me Chihiro i love this name . i am student in faculty of commerce but i loves designing one of my hobbies are drawing i dont know much about CSS codes you can count me n beginner in web design but i am open to learn everything .. i think that all thanks for your time ^_^
Thanks for the intro! If you need help finding anything let me know!

Chihiro anime said:
Hi to you all !! you can call me Chihiro i love this name . i am student in faculty of commerce but i loves designing one of my hobbies are drawing i dont know much about CSS codes you can count me n beginner in web design but i am open to learn everything .. i think that all thanks for your time ^_^
ok i'll have a good day ^^
well i use to be in the leather finishing bussiness and had a wreck that disabled me im 44 yrs old and recently was diganose with lung tumors so i just love to talkand meet people on the internet.i had the most honorable person that i come to be friends with in witch she is queen jackie an honest to god fan of and we are just 2 counties from each other. i havent meet her personally but her layouts were killer. then i wondered on over into this art festival in witch i am a fan of all the talented people and love the creations i have got to see with isnt much but i will be checking in all the time. how rude can i be my name is mike aka bamaman big fan of alabama love sports again thank you for your approval of being a member her take care love and peace.
Interesting spelling of your name AnGella very cool. Anyway first of all I would like to thank you for the invitation to your world and your art.

My name is Ed I am a HS drop out with a GED. I got married young and consequently quit school and entered the work force doing whatever I could to support my family. I got a job driving a truck and worked my way up to Owner Operator. I couldn't see driving a truck for the rest of my days so I went to a small technical school. It closed prematurely, but fortunately for me another school started a programming class and picked up the survivors one of which was me. I got a certificate in computer operations and programming.

I got a job in operations that lasted a couple months then got a job where I work currently and have since 1994. I was never interested in MySpace or Facebook or any other "social" sites, too much spam and BS.

One of my customers turned me on to BON. I saw what people were doing with their pages and wanted to improve mine. My investigation led me to you and to this page.

All my training is in application software, but I think web applications or page designing allows for more creativity. I am still interested in the nuts and bolts. But an opportunity to create something cool has a draw I can't get from my job.

I borrowed your page layout, found a site to host my images changed the background and used an image I found and edited. I have some ideas of my own but don't really know how to make them a reality, so here I am.

I am pretty good at finding stuff and I have a background in logic so maybe I can be of some help and not just a time sucker.

Thanks again to everyone and oh yeah Hi!
We're glad to have you, she is a doll isn't she?

mike matthews said:
well i use to be in the leather finishing bussiness and had a wreck that disabled me im 44 yrs old and recently was diganose with lung tumors so i just love to talkand meet people on the internet.i had the most honorable person that i come to be friends with in witch she is queen jackie an honest to god fan of and we are just 2 counties from each other. i havent meet her personally but her layouts were killer. then i wondered on over into this art festival in witch i am a fan of all the talented people and love the creations i have got to see with isnt much but i will be checking in all the time. how rude can i be my name is mike aka bamaman big fan of alabama love sports again thank you for your approval of being a member her take care love and peace.
Thanks for the intro Ed. If you need help tweaking your BON layout let us know. If you go into groups we have a whole section for BON Tutorials. If you can program you should be able to do this no problem, there is also an Intro to Web Design group. Happy to have you!

Oh yes... my screen name. My favorite Aunt used to call me Gella. When she passed away I missed it and decided to go with it. :)

Ed Jones said:
Interesting spelling of your name AnGella very cool. Anyway first of all I would like to thank you for the invitation to your world and your art.

My name is Ed I am a HS drop out with a GED. I got married young and consequently quit school and entered the work force doing whatever I could to support my family. I got a job driving a truck and worked my way up to Owner Operator. I couldn't see driving a truck for the rest of my days so I went to a small technical school. It closed prematurely, but fortunately for me another school started a programming class and picked up the survivors one of which was me. I got a certificate in computer operations and programming.

I got a job in operations that lasted a couple months then got a job where I work currently and have since 1994. I was never interested in MySpace or Facebook or any other "social" sites, too much spam and BS.

One of my customers turned me on to BON. I saw what people were doing with their pages and wanted to improve mine. My investigation led me to you and to this page.

All my training is in application software, but I think web applications or page designing allows for more creativity. I am still interested in the nuts and bolts. But an opportunity to create something cool has a draw I can't get from my job.

I borrowed your page layout, found a site to host my images changed the background and used an image I found and edited. I have some ideas of my own but don't really know how to make them a reality, so here I am.

I am pretty good at finding stuff and I have a background in logic so maybe I can be of some help and not just a time sucker.

Thanks again to everyone and oh yeah Hi!
I am much like you with music and pictures, although with children still in the house I have had to turn the music down to listen for trouble, lol. We're glad to have you!

Marie Bolt said:

Hello Everyone, My Name is Marie and I am Married for 6 years just moved to California to take Care Of My mom . I have two grown children and 3 grand kids ,I also have my own site on ning its called Beyound and more! I am a lover of pictures I have never made my own back ground ,would love to to try !! I love art Have since I have been little girl I was born In West germany ,my Dad worked for NASA we movied alot when I was a child ,but I learned alot from my father . My Dad past away Last year and now I do my best To care for My Mom she is the wind beneath my wings , if you know me well you will find I do nothing with out music and a picture !! Being on A site I have met some wonderfull people and it has changed my life in alot of ways ,I am a free spirit ! Thank you ..
Much blessings and postive thoughts and always keep your head and mind clear !!
Hello, my name is Jessica, but you can call me Jess or Jessie! I want to learn how to build layouts for my ning site and for my members.. I created a site for women. If you want to check it out its: http//peace-love-an-mommas.ning.com
I am a mother of 4 and a wife! I love my family and love making things with photoshop! I am starting school for web design and interactive media on the 12 of november! This is my passion (creating stuff). I am a artist at heart! I like meeting new people and learning stuff!!
-Jess
Welcome Jess! If you have any questions on our tutorials just ask! If you love PS you should have a good time here. :)

♥Me said:
Hello, my name is Jessica, but you can call me Jess or Jessie! I want to learn how to build layouts for my ning site and for my members.. I created a site for women. If you want to check it out its: http//peace-love-an-mommas.ning.com
I am a mother of 4 and a wife! I love my family and love making things with photoshop! I am starting school for web design and interactive media on the 12 of november! This is my passion (creating stuff). I am a artist at heart! I like meeting new people and learning stuff!!
-Jess

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service