Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

I'm fairly speechless and at the same time I have so much to say that I can't get it all out in one sitting...

http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/announcing-ning-3

Feel free to share your thoughts or just plain vent.

Views: 1498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just keep thinking of this song...

I'll send you one from EMW, I am using your profile style codes for the personal pages but I do believe they are using the old Design studio templates. They are not using any codes in the Design Studio under Global CSS.

http://earthmonsterworld.ning.com

AnGella said:

Ok, I think I might need to find a "LIVE" Ning 3.0 to join that is using my Script for CSS to see what is going on. Anyone got a link to an open and LIVE 3.0 with the profile style script?

PerseH said:

That is Earth Monsters World, my Sandbox was fully migrated then I reverted back to the 2.0 for Pagan UnderWorld.

AnGella said:

What community is this? You still have a sandbox 3.0 or no?

PerseH said:

Example I went to that community just now and this was on my page and I didn't even know it.

Well now you made me laugh lol.

AnGella said:

I just keep thinking of this song...

Seriously though, who has time to fix stuff over and over when they make these changes? lol

Right?

Here is what I found on mine that I see EMW has as well, new themes have all functions while old ones are null and void basically. "Some controls are disabled" REALLY?!

Connie, my background is working there. Maybe it is the character limit causing an issue?

http://earthmonsterworld.ning.com/members/AnGella

If we keep them simple for now, background, headers and text color and leave the banner for the cover image area we can transition more easily. I could also whip up a simple simple gen for the background and text colors. All other modules would adapt to the site's positioning with our background images.

Skem Tester ≧❀‿❀≦ said:
Blame its so hard to make a decision I can see that now. I wouldn't move till everyone is saying all is well. Blame blame now that I see that I'm mad! lol I am going to continue to make 2.0's DS at least I know I have a few user's their. Angela I don't what now,taking a chance thats for sure.

AnGella said:

Here are the lists of things Ning can, can't and won't migrate:

Can Migrate

Can't or Won't Migrate

From these lists I think we would be safe, what do you think?

So the whole site design I did is void now? It does work currently on the site. Is that an admin. screenshot?

PerseH said:

Here is what I found on mine that I see EMW has as well, new themes have all functions while old ones are null and void basically. "Some controls are disabled" REALLY?!

Let me see which theme they are using hold on. No I can't see it but I do know they have limited functionality where the newer themes have all.

Wait I have it here is a screenshot:

PerseH said:

Let me see which theme they are using hold on. No I can't see it but I do know they have limited functionality where the newer themes have all.

Ok, just saw that in my network. Pretty much makes all the work I did in the Network Admin Tips group void. Will have to find some time to check out new themes with all functions, but I don't want to change my current theme. Grrr... frustrating!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service