Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

I'm fairly speechless and at the same time I have so much to say that I can't get it all out in one sitting...

http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/announcing-ning-3

Feel free to share your thoughts or just plain vent.

Views: 1497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just went over there, choose Nerdcore theme then added my CSS and it works! :)

PerseH said:

Ah no problem I guess I will wait it out, as it is you are a wee bit busy lol. I remember those days!

AnGella said:

Try using the Newspress or Nerdcore theme. I know it works with those. All the themes have some different codes that I haven't adjusted mine to, but I have tried it with those two. If you do that and it still doesn't work then I will come by your site and do some tweaking.

PerseH said:

Okay well hell, I changed over to the Design Studio format to lessen any CSS issues and simplified the background to one of their templates (personalizing my home page of course) BUt upon inputting one of Skemaholics themes on my personal page I see it isn't working. So they Must be tweaking the CSS's already so yes I am NOT happy.
Here is a screen shot of what it does, it is off center *sigh*

Skinny worked... Wide needs this added to the end:

.xg_span-14{
width: 746px !important;
}

I'll go patch that up on the generators and my layouts.

Wide generator is updated. :)

Skinny Generator updated.

I know folks will be thankful AnGella, I know I am.

AnGella said:

Skinny Generator updated.

I hope we can stick around. :) Yup and would you believe it is that time again? lol

At this point the tweaks Angela did on the generator are working, Ning has already made some small changes on the Design Studio. We really don't know what the code changes will be for the 3.0 but I do know they will need you guys, so many LOVE their backgrounds but it will be a learning curb no doubt.
My personal feeling and ONLY my opinion is I would not do anymore Old Ning themes but stick with the Design Studio now saying that I know our lovely Skemaholics Creator has tweaked it so her generator works for both. (How marvelous right?)

If the code works now then it should work for the next year on most Ning sites. I try to keep all mine updated on the generators.

Thanks, I try to keep up. ;)

PerseH said:

At this point the tweaks Angela did on the generator are working, Ning has already made some small changes on the Design Studio. We really don't know what the code changes will be for the 3.0 but I do know they will need you guys, so many LOVE their backgrounds but it will be a learning curb no doubt.
My personal feeling and ONLY my opinion is I would not do anymore Old Ning themes but stick with the Design Studio now saying that I know our lovely Skemaholics Creator has tweaked it so her generator works for both. (How marvelous right?)

I thoroughly enjoy seeing everyones creativity, and I wish I had the time to themes.

ϟḱεღøη ≧❀‿❀≦ said:

I have to confess I giggled at the first sentence, sorry I know exactly what your saying however Angela and others including Theme Worx gang knows what it feels like already, actually I have been throught this twice once redoing all the codes in all my themes and been shut down on for reasons beyond my control so to say depressed is right on it! I really slowed down for a bit I am not a code person but a small bit here and there tweaking a bit here and there with numbers etc. changing around borders a little with that stuff but cannot do what Angela does or anyone else who writes it. So here we are just wondering what to do? I suppose for those of us who have become addicted to making our themes just make them! I enjoy the art of it I don't do it totally for others I do get much pleasure in it. Like an artist. I will go on that for now until we are lead some other way keep ya ears on and whatever floats your boat♥♥♥ I know where your coming from♥ (HUGS)
Mystical said:

This completely depresses me. I heard about the change over at creators.ning but was not aware the design studio codes would be changing. I just did not think. This means alot for my network .. all depends on the changes and how much it changes my network as to whether or not I will continue with Utopia. so sad really. :( And more money .. really??? crazy. insane.. not happy. but hopefully will all work out in the end. I really enjoy my network and I know my ladies would be so sad if it closed. I may be small but we are a family nonetheless. As for my themes.. not sure if I even want to make anymore until the change. hate to waste my time making themes that are only going to be useless.. oh well.. guess I will be on standby to see what happens... so depressing...

I don't even know why I'm in this thread LOL I'm such a busy body!!

Cause we all need to figure this 3.0 change out. lol

PerseH said:

I don't even know why I'm in this thread LOL I'm such a busy body!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service