Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

GUESS WHO IS BACK???? Yes that's right everyone Diamond is officially back on Skem and boy have I missed everyone!! I hope you all had a very happy and treatful Halloween. I actually experienced snow for the first time ever the day before Halloween. I couldn't believe it. Then just 2 days ago the weather was 70 degrees. That's how people get sick. This weather is just insane. I hope all of you are being careful with this crazy weather.

On another note for those of you who don't know me or remember me since you may have joined after my leave of absence. I am Diamond of Skemaholics Anonymous. Moderator and friend of Angela. This past April 2011 I got married and therefore went MIA longer than expected. Marriage definitely changes your life and there's many things to start adjusting to not to mention my job has a crazy new strict filter and unfortunately this site is completely blocked. Work was the best place for me to go on here since I didn't have much free time at home. So as of now I'm still trying to find a set "Skem Time" so to speak, but I will be around popping in from time to time weekly.

I am very pleased to see we have new designers since I left and I enjoyed seeing all of their work. I hope to continue to see that grow. Keep up the awesome work everyone! I also see we now do Facebook Covers! Sweet indeed! Angela as usual has been quite the busy bee and such a doll in updating me what was going on with this site even though I barely had a minute to myself to log on.

Well Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I don't know about the rest of you, but I am suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure looking forward to that yummy day!! With that I will be off. I wish you all a safe, healthy, and very FULL and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! (To those who celebrate it)

Be sure to check out this month's Featured Designs which I just posted. :) Congrats on the winners. November's Featured Member is TBA at a later time.

-Diamond

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This Month's Featured Member is....

Featured Member

Marie Bolt is one of our most active members lately. It's always a pleasure to read her messages. Stop by her page and congratulate her for being this month's FM!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service