Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Considering the heater was on all night, I'm probably not exaggerating.

Can you really be surprised that someone died young when their name is synonymous with hard illegal drugs? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPDLoyNzqKU#t=0m18s

75 degrees here and was warm last night too. Looks stormy, after April every overcast warm day looks like "Tornado" weather to me. Thank the Lord at least I'm at home and not at work....never want to be at work again when something like that happens. But I suppose being at work is better than being at home and loosing everything. We had no damage at home. Us humans just can't be satisfied or thankful.

Brandon P. said:

Considering the heater was on all night, I'm probably not exaggerating.

Nope no surprise here.....hate the loss of any life, but no tears here either. If I was gonna shed one, it would be for someone worthy of respect.

Brandon P. said:

Can you really be surprised that someone died young when their name is synonymous with hard illegal drugs? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPDLoyNzqKU#t=0m18s

I'm working on the "friend list" portion of my little community project. This is bananas.

Add friend:
-check if user is blocked
--true
---redirect back to account page
--false
---insert requestee ID into user_id field
---insert requester ID into friend_id field
---set relationship_status to "0" (pending, until requestee approves it, and sets it to "1")

Block User:
-Check if user is already blocked
--true
---No need to do anything, show success message.
--false
---update where user_id OR friend_id = current_user_id status = NULL relationship = 0 (blocked)

I probably should have diagram'd that out on my whiteboard, but that would require getting out of my chair.

I wish I could translate my dreams into film. Or at least scripts.

Last night I dreamed about Breaking Bad. But instead of cooking meth for Gus Fring, Walter White took the job of cleaning up bodies for Jigsaw. And it was his job to put the hands, arms, legs, and torsos into different piles for some reason. At some point, he's working with the pile of hands, and he turns around, and all the arms are missing. He looks around the corner, and all the arms have morphed into some kind of zombie. Walter beats up the zombie with a crowbar or something. And he thinks it's over, but Gus still wants him dead. As such, a big robot comes around the corner, and it cuts to Jigsaw in Gus' office, and he's talking to someone I don't recognize. At some point he says "$12,000 and three hours of Tony Danza's time, that's all it took to solve all my problems." I'm not sure what that means. But then it cuts back to the lab, and it's just a big pile of guts, with Walter White's face, barely recognizable, but it still had glasses on it, atop it all.

And that's how Breaking Bad: Season 5 ends.

lol, You ain't right. That was a nightmare not a dream....I sentence you to $0 and five hours of Tony Danza time:}

I've seen one episode of that show... the one where the math teacher (is it?) has to kill the kid who snatched the shard from the broken plate.

If you had been watching AMC I can also see where the Zombie comes from... and the body parts.

Is Gus the boss?

Did you know that on Ning there is no control over top friends?
$25-$50/per month and no top friends control.
Insanity.

Brandon P. said:

I'm working on the "friend list" portion of my little community project. This is bananas.

Add friend:
-check if user is blocked
--true
---redirect back to account page
--false
---insert requestee ID into user_id field
---insert requester ID into friend_id field
---set relationship_status to "0" (pending, until requestee approves it, and sets it to "1")

Block User:
-Check if user is already blocked
--true
---No need to do anything, show success message.
--false
---update where user_id OR friend_id = current_user_id status = NULL relationship = 0 (blocked)

I probably should have diagram'd that out on my whiteboard, but that would require getting out of my chair.

18°F outside...Feels Like: 4F°
internal temp at about 67°F.

We're at 46 degrees this morning and the wind blowing bad....big difference....I know it got to 80 yesterday. Loved it.

AnGella said:

I've seen one episode of that show... the one where the math teacher (is it?) has to kill the kid who snatched the shard from the broken plate.

If you had been watching AMC I can also see where the Zombie comes from... and the body parts.

Is Gus the boss?

Chemistry teacher. That's the show. I haven't actually watched the show on AMC. I tried watching The Walking Dead, but I just couldn't get into it. Gus is the boss,/a>.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service