Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I already know what's causing the thing with the profile link. As far as the blank page, there's a lot of stuff that just says "Friend added" or "message sent" and whathavenot. That's because I haven't gotten the view files set up for those actions, so all the backend stuff is being done, but it isn't showing anything to the user. This weekend, I'm gonna go through everything and do that, as well as make a lot of the forms work via AJAX.

I'm excited. It'll be like waiting for Christmas:}

Rockstar Energy is usually $2.69/can. At the convenience store today, it's on sale for $0.99/can... But they're out of my flavor. Nothing goes right.

Barbara Mc is Playing! said:

I'll be finished around that time, yeah.

Brandon P. said:

Rockstar Energy is usually $2.69/can. At the convenience store today, it's on sale for $0.99/can... But they're out of my flavor. Nothing goes right.

I feel your pain. Last time we went to Wal-Mart they had cat trees but we didn't have the spare cash. When we do get paid/have spare cash they are all out.

Brandon P. said:

[snickers]

B... do you want a dedicated thread for bugs and issues?

Nah, that's alright. If it actually gets to the point where I actually launch it, I'll set up bugzilla, or use the issue tracker on github (the whole source of the site will be on github eventually).

I'd like to get in touch with John, since I'm not using his design without his OK, but we aren't friends on Facebook, and I'm not a member of the Skem9 facebook group. If anyone speaks to him or Deb, can you tell em to email me? (brandonkprobst at gmail dot com)

lol

Brandon P. said:

Barbara Mc is Playing! said:

I'll be finished around that time, yeah.

I'm just gonna have to say gee, I didn't know that, lol, cause I can't read that crap:}

Brandon P. said:

AnGella said:

B... do you want a dedicated thread for bugs and issues?

wait, unless you're hinting that I'm posting in this thread too much about it. In that case, I can quit.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service