Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can facebook them. :)

Brandon P. said:

Nah, that's alright. If it actually gets to the point where I actually launch it, I'll set up bugzilla, or use the issue tracker on github (the whole source of the site will be on github eventually).

I'd like to get in touch with John, since I'm not using his design without his OK, but we aren't friends on Facebook, and I'm not a member of the Skem9 facebook group. If anyone speaks to him or Deb, can you tell em to email me? (brandonkprobst at gmail dot com)

Not at all, I just thought you might loose vital info in the mix.

Brandon P. said:

AnGella said:

B... do you want a dedicated thread for bugs and issues?

wait, unless you're hinting that I'm posting in this thread too much about it. In that case, I can quit.

They have been facebooked and I added you to the facebook group... guess any member can do that. ;)

Cool beans, thanks a bunch

https://github.com/brandon-kp/d0p_community/tree/not-even-alpha/app...

if anyone wants to see the progression of things, or look at the code

To be honest with you guys... I might have to close the site. My computer sucks and the reason I have been spending more time watching TV is because it takes me forever to get anything done anymore. My virus program doesn't find anything. I can not afford a new computer. I barely make enough from ads to pay the web hosting so affording new equipment is not in the future. It just took me over 15 minutes to reply to a message. It was all of one sentence. I'm losing my ever loving mind.

I just checked and my one year Ning is up in May. Then they want $240 for another year or $25/mo. It doesn't make much sense to keep losing time and money. :(

Wow. For the services you get, I don't think it's worth $240, anyway. Unless your audience is huge and you make a profit from ads, it kinda isn't even worth it.

I was making more profit doing custom ning work for site creators, but since they started charging those prices there are not as many network creators who need design work done. I had one client last year and I had to stop working with them as they were more trouble than they were willing to pay for.

The main issue is my slow ass pc. My revenue might be higher if I could post some friggin layouts. lol

To B if you're the next Zuckenberg please don't forget your old friends, lol. If you were he and you LOVED your old friends, I could stay at home this morning and play instead of having to go to work with those heathens:} I went, I looked and dang it pisses me off that I don't know enough to know what I was looking at! To Ange, that totally sucks. I wish I could solve your pc problems but any solutions I could come up with (learned from B), I'm sure you already know. As far as the site I hate that you might have to give it up. I know it is a pain in the ass but I hate you giving it up. You have put so much into it. Again, I don't have much, but you know I will be willing to help what I can. OK, gotta go shower and get ready to go to work. Loves you both!!

Thanks for always being supportive Barbara. We will see what happens. I'm paid up on the wordpress end of things, so that isn't going anywhere... it's just these darn Ning fees and my slow pc driving me batty.

I know and wish I could twitch my nose and fix it all....but as long as you wanna keep this wonderful thing going, I'll do all I can. Where else can I get my fix? Have you tried all the usual with the dumb puter? Malewarebytes or evens taking it back to a restore point and see if that helps any....heaven forbid, but reformatting?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Untitled

Started by Zohra in Meeting Place on Thursday.

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1600 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ..aka Reɪvən ღ Sep 4.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service