Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michelle calls Yahoo, Yashit and she is right lately. Man it is sucking. Didn't get notification that you had responded back. Again, wish I had the answers but you know anything I could say. I guess the best advice is patience and love and above all don't give up. Stick to your guns. She is at an age where she could go bad very quickly not given the proper guidance at home. Some kids do anyway, no matter what you do. But, with your love and guidance I'm sure Alex will see the light. She is a very special little girl. Just make sure she knows that:}

AnGella said:

Yeah, we have had that talk plenty. Not so much on the what am I doing wrong side, but the look... you aren't allowed to do these things because we can not trust you. She has been told the only way to fix it is to stop doing it. Maybe I am too logical. lol

Anywho, because of the RAD it is suggested not to give them the attention they may be trying to get that way. With a RAD kid the conversations about their behavior can actually encourage more of it. If you read a little on it, you will see how frustrated a parent can become. http://radkid.org

Reactive Attachment Disorder: Mom’s Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray my sanity to keep.
For if some peace I do not find
I fear I may just lose my mind.
I pray I find a little quiet
away from the family riot.
May I have a moment and not have to think
about what he’s stuffing down the sink.
Or what outrageous tales he’s told
and what stolen treasures his pockets hold.
Some peaceful moments for goodness sake
(Did I just hear a window break?)
Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray my sanity to keep
But as I look around, I know
I must have lost it long ago!

-- TLPETTY

Ange, I just sent the 1.0 coding by the generator to your Angella Designs that I finally got around to. Except for the nav bar, I think most everything is operator error:}

I switched the EN & CT as well as the top image to be set to scroll by default.
I also changed the width to 435px. lol

I also did that stuff to the Ning Gens and the Bon Gen. :)

Barbara Mc is Playing! said:

Michelle calls Yahoo, Yashit and she is right lately. Man it is sucking. Didn't get notification that you had responded back. Again, wish I had the answers but you know anything I could say. I guess the best advice is patience and love and above all don't give up. Stick to your guns. She is at an age where she could go bad very quickly not given the proper guidance at home. Some kids do anyway, no matter what you do. But, with your love and guidance I'm sure Alex will see the light. She is a very special little girl. Just make sure she knows that:}

Yep, I just run short on those at least once a month or so lol. So today I did stuff with the kids before I sat down and went through all my messages. Now she is upstairs watching a movie she got from our Library trip. She also got one giant book. The Half Blood Prince, Harry Potter book. That should keep her busy.

Brandon P. said:

http://www.alearningaday.com/2012/03/richard-stallman-was-at-nation...

That is a good interview. I like how Stallman makes his points easy for even non-technical people to understand.

Enjoyed reading it. Thanks. :) I know what he means about the phone thing. Creeeeepy but true.

I'm working on a Last.fm library... Intended for CodeIgniter, but it doesn't really depend on anything in CI at this point, so it's really just a Last.fm class.

I was looking at the logs for my site, and someone is googling me profusely. I might have a stalker. How flattering.

Should we put some pressure on and get a ticker? 11 days till Skem9comes back!

B... I have clicked through your sites and read your blogs, but I don't think I ever googled you.

At least lately.

B....ref to googling you, neither have I. Ummmm hadn't thought of it:} Ange, ref ticker. Go for it but I'm not excited yet. Now if B said 14 days...

AnGella said:

Should we put some pressure on and get a ticker? 11 days till Skem9comes back!

B... I have clicked through your sites and read your blogs, but I don't think I ever googled you.

At least lately.

Ignore this, I just need to test something.

_

Consider yourself ignored.

Brandon P. said:

Ignore this, I just need to test something.

_

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service