Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwXK6lrKkL4 - Pantera, at the peak of Phil Anselmo's heroin addiction.

It just furthers my belief that drug abuse and hardship in general makes for more creative, more passionate artists.

I wish there were high-quality video cameras everywhere like ten years earlier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQqx1Dg9xYs

Brandon P. said:

I doubt a complaint with oDesk would do anything, since I did the extra work under my own accord, and it isn't in the contract to which we both agreed.

"Undo the work" would be an understatement for what I would normally do. But I have plans of making a career out of this field, and I don't want the reputation of "difficult to work with" or "bad temper" or anything like that. It isn't worth what little money this is for.

That makes sense. I usually eat the extra time for the good reports too, just didn't think you would. ;P

Brandon P. said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwXK6lrKkL4 - Pantera, at the peak of Phil Anselmo's heroin addiction.

It just furthers my belief that drug abuse and hardship in general makes for more creative, more passionate artists.

I wish there were high-quality video cameras everywhere like ten years earlier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQqx1Dg9xYs

Can't argue with that... most of my heroes at least smoke herb.

CSS Mission accomplished for me. Now I have to do woman's work.
(And play some video games too... the virtual shooting of "bad guys" is therapeutic)

Hey Barbara! Missed you, looks like they are being proactive.

They might also try conducting some quality control on the applications they allow.

I would also say educating users on how not to be stupid and recognize shady stuff before it gets to them... But users aren't learning bollocks.

Like!

Brandon P. said:

They might also try conducting some quality control on the applications they allow.

I would also say educating users on how not to be stupid and recognize shady stuff before it gets to them... But users aren't learning bollocks.

Double like:} I've been lurking, not been anywhere. You guys have just been so far out of my league I had nothing to contribute. B you are right. I'm not worried about myself and the dang apps cause I stay away from them, it's everyone else and the junk I get on my wall from them. It's just pure embarrassing how stupid people are.

As long as you don't click on the stuff from people on your wall, you should be fine.

Anytime I've wanted to use something that required you log into twitter, and it says "This app will be able to: *access your data, *tweet from your account, *follow/unfollow users" I figure I don't need to use it *that* much. Except for one time, it was from a reliable source, but even then I gave it a dummy account.

I can't understand why anyone would see that some application, potentially written by some douche like me, would give it control over what has essentially become their online identity.

lol, I know what you mean. I hate spending hours trying to get viruses/junk off my computer. Just not paying attention, I clicked on a Quick Time Player update....it said... that popped up while I was in FB. Dumb ass me clicked to update and you know what happened. I spent the better part of 12 hours cleaning up my computer. Since then, anything that would pop up for an update....I go to the official site and update there.

Even the real Quicktime player should be considered malware, imo.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service