Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're welcome. I am a pack rat and I try oh so hard to be organized.....but I fail miserably!

And, so I was in the forums reading a few minutes ago....will your last code still work? And to B, lol, at waking your ass up!

We shall see if it works once that feature is working.

Ummm, I'm lost. One that is featured? Where is it?

That should have read "Once that feature is working" because we are not able to customize yet.

lol, Good. Thought I had missed something:}

Nope, I was missing something. Tired and stressed. lol

G'night!

I've really been dragging my feet on the Skem9 Tutorial. I'm so tired lately and it is such a long code!

I would really, really drag my feet on that one. Why do you think John hasn't ever done one? I can't imagine the time it would take. We can just have fun playing with the coding, lol.

I think I have devised a plan to get it done faster. Sadly I cant save a draft in his guide section. What I may do is just copy my code to Notepad and work it out there. The one I learned from was Just A Mom's tutorial back in the day. I have all the images, I just need to plug them in.

I've been drained of energy all week. The first three weeks was such an awful experience that I needed a whole week to recover. Tomorrow we are going to my Uncle's house for a cook out. What are your plans?

I'm off to work shortly for my last of 3 day shift. Being a holiday we do have the added bonus that admin won't be running in out, but that same holiday puts all the travelers returning from the beach on I95 which runs right through our little city. Fun, fun. Hope everyone is very careful. Ang, I think I have the tut I made myself long ago, I still have it in hard copy that evens with your coding I pop over to every once in a while to look at to see what does what. The coding has changed, but the basics are the same. Now, I don't know that you could understand my slang but, I think, I think, I have that saved on a thumbdrive if you want me to check on that. Give me a yell. Have a good time at your cook out. Give the munchkins a kiss for me:}

OK, I actually had saved it right where I should have and didn't have to hunt it. I just sent the old tut I made in an attachment to your SA email account. Very basic with notes to myself and to a friend that I was trying to help done in all caps to separate from code.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service