Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So after some rational thought about rust in the state of Wisconsin... It would be smarter to go for a newer model. Found this one: 2000 Celica. It would lower our payment and our fuel costs and not be a bucket of rust that I couldn't drive... Although I can't drive stick my husband can. ;)

And why can't you drive a straight gear young lady? You should learn how because you never know when an emergency will pop up and you will have to. Being a country girl that is a pet peeve of mine. I think all Drivers Ed courses out to be done on straight gear vehicles. Master that, automatics are a piece of cake:}

Cause we never had a manual transmission for me to learn on. My dad tried to teach me when I was by him... but I couldn't even back the car out of the parking space without killing it. Pathetic, I know. I would learn if I had the opportunity.

Looks like we will be sitting on the gas guzzler for a while longer since we would need a co-signer.

Sucks....everything happens for a reason. Hard medicine to swallow sometimes, but, usually works out!

I think if we drop our health insurance we will be able to keep up. That sucks too, but had we not taken it we never would have had the lien slapped on us cause we would have been able to pay our condo fees.

Good news... Dad is coming up for a visit next week!

Yah, it's been almost a year hasn't it (since your visit)? I know you can't wait to see him!

Less than a year, but long enough! Will be the first Father's day we all spent together in eons.

Yah! I'm happy for you!! Enjoy him, I certainly try to spend more time with mine now a days. Nothing like almost loosing them to remind you what it would be like not to have them.

That's the truth!

EEEeeekk! Dad got here a day early... still cleaning. :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service