Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sinuses are not happy today. Paying the child to vacuum. ;)

I would have never guessed, sorry it didn't help. I don't think God would be upset with you for trying his medicine. I don't think ill of anyone for using it. My Aunt was given a synthetic version of it when she was going through chemo and she wouldn't take it because of all the bad stories she had heard growing up. I think it would have helped her if she let it.

Anyways, you can always throw stuff at me and I can add it to my list. ;)

doodle'lyn Tester said:

Reading back through post I dont like this one!!! I was stoned!!! sorry:~{ just got a good bud and went for it not really like me we were hoping it would help my husband (it didn't) and I also repented after... Blame my son!!! lmfannyo hehehe I DO have alot to say about it though Angela... I will get back to the subject when your feeling like it.

AnGella said:

doodle'lyn Tester said:

Gosh don't know what to say really!!! Geez had no idea why would I right? I am willing to get a bit involved Angela on the site. Blame I use to just jump in with Marjie if I just happened to see something I wished I hadn't but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Would be much easier to just have one area, and a certain area of time eaxch day. Is that about what your thinking?

No need to say anything, kinda just needed to vent I guess. lol

Just let me know if there is something specific you have in mind to help with.

Yes, we are trying to teach her a good work ethic. If she wants toys, she has to earn the money to buy them.

doodle'lyn Tester said:

PAYING!!! LMBO I KNOW SINUSES MAKE YOUR WHOLE BODY ILL!!!

AnGella said:

That's my girl and remember I'll still take her here in NC:}

AnGella said:

Yes, we are trying to teach her a good work ethic. If she wants toys, she has to earn the money to buy them.

doodle'lyn Tester said:

PAYING!!! LMBO I KNOW SINUSES MAKE YOUR WHOLE BODY ILL!!!

AnGella said:

I'm still not doing too hot here. Figured since I didn't touch the PC yesterday I should stop in and say hi!

lol at Connie, but I'm right there with her....day shift we can't have our laptops at work and it kills me. Hang in there Angel. It won't be long before you start feeling better.....eat some peppermint candy:}

I think I have my part of the rescue run all set. Two Boxer/Bloodhound puppies coming up for us on Sunday! We'll have lots to get prepared! :)

If and when we loose our girl Mindy, and I hope and pray that is a long time coming, I think I will get involved with a rescue group. This is my last love because I simply cannot afford to take care of one now a days and if you can't afford to take care of them, you don't need to have them. But, I cannot imagine a day without the love of a canine:}

Yeah it's nice that the rescue pays for their vetting. ;)

Just sent Yohn the stuff to post Ning themes on Skem9. :)

Likey likey:} That could be a good thing for both sites!!!

AnGella said:

It could. :) We are trying to figure out how to set up the preview so it works with my fixed top nav code. I don't think it will take long.

Barbara Mc said:

Likey likey:} That could be a good thing for both sites!!!

AnGella said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service