Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6620

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some days I am tired and some days I just want to get it all done. Nursing makes me sleepy and sometimes we both fall asleep. lol There is a lot to be said for naps. The kids are happy with him. Gabe is waiting to teach him to play video games I'm sure. Trains and legos first. :) Alex is old enough to help with chores like dishes, but I'm not going to ask her to help with Veitz any time soon. If she wants to or asks to hold him, I will let her, but I only expect her to help with chores that she helps create, like her rabbits and the dogs. She helps pick up after her dad too. I tell her that he pays her bills and works hard enough, least we can do is clean up after him. ;) LMBO @ your description of me as a multi-tasker! I am so behind on correcting home work right now. :(

It was awesome to meet Barbara. She lives a couple hours from my dad, so we met in the middle at a McDonald's with a play place. I miss her too and Moppy. All I can say is that I am glad I have been busy lately or it would make me even more sad. I sure hope Barbara gets to feeling better soon.

I hope your ultra sound doesn't turn out to be anything bad, I'll keep you in my prayers. As for your website, what is it for? The Church? What I charge depends on what kind of site is needed. http://angelladesigns.com if you want to get a general idea of what I had been charging. I've got mine hosted @ hostmysite.com. If you are just doing a static site then you could try playing with John's HTML generator @ Skem9. http://skem9.com/gens/HTML5-CSS3-Layout.php

ḓø◎∂ℓℯ❞ʟƴᾔ ∂εṧḯℊηẕ said:

Gosh! Almighty then! How you feeling these days? Tired or pretty energetic? How are the kids getting along with baby Veitz? Your daughter is old enough to be a big help isn't she? Both of them actually can probably do alot of things. Your a super mum thats for sure~ home school, baby and nursing, taking care of the home, and your web jobs and play time too... Wow. Sometimes I just wanna call you lol I could see you now holding the phone in one hand and Vetiz in the other and typing on FB with your toes on one foot and pages of homework on the other ha ha:~) I'm jealout Barbara got to meet you in person. I really miss her. I can image how much she misses Moppy. Gotta go Monday downtown to have an ultra sound on my right side abdomen OB told me something was there don't wanna wait to long last time I had a uteriian fibroid the size of a football and never ever knew it. Needless to say I don't have a uterus anymore so we are not concerned in that area. Working on Church FB pages and new website my son is to busy to do me website what do you charge even if you had time? Where do you host yours? I have the web site already written just a matter of the behind stuff. Writing the code!ttyl

Chili is in the crock pot.

Just updated the generator codes... They were not all working with the Design Studio site I was on. I swear, the design studio makes it so complicated to have a general stylesheet.

You're welcome! Yep it is pretty basic, but does the job.

ϟḱεღøη ≧❀‿❀≦ said:

ty they never give me the right font color for some weird reason you really gotta be constrained on those things but there a life savor either way thank you for taking care of those.... I wouldn't have a clue~

AnGella said:

Just updated the generator codes... They were not all working with the Design Studio site I was on. I swear, the design studio makes it so complicated to have a general stylesheet.

Well this is sure going to shake things up!

Ning 3.0

http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/announcing-ning-3

Just answered in the other thread, but it looks like they are following myspace to the grave.

http://skemanon.com/forum/topics/ning-3-0?page=1&commentId=3134...

Corned beef and cabbage... Check!

It was awesome. I love the smell of it and the cabbage is best when cooked with corned beef. I just get daddy to do daddy things with him while I clean and cut the veggies. Throw it in the crock pot and it cooks all day. I love my crock pot.

Coffee helps A LOT!

Was a long weekend. I'm sooo tired.

ϟḱεღøη ≧❀‿❀≦ said:

Gave mine to TJ Have you tried cabbage and sausage? um!
Never went to sleep last night errrrrr it was a stinking horrible night. Now groceries dinner and finish up this late easter theme....
AnGella said:

Coffee helps A LOT!

Veitz had his first run of vaccines yesterday... hate those things.

I know, hey?!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service