Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just did a little side job, hoping for a donation...
Veitz is up, so I'll be on and off myself now.

80 degrees in the house right now.

Got the site ready for cover images! :)

We're having a cool snap right now, down right cold in the early mornings and nights.

AnGella said:

80 degrees in the house right now.

I'm a gonna have to go see. Maybe it will get me motivated!

AnGella said:

If you want to sign up ever there and play feel free! :) http://skemanon.ning.com

Been missing you. Veitz is keeping me busy. During the day he wakes up every time I set him in bed, so I've been sitting on the couch watching X-Files while he naps. lol

Barbara Mc said:

AnGella said:

That's right, it does allow animated images! Fun Fun!

I hope you have a camera ready when those babies come out after mom too! They will be too precious. Just give mom her space, unless you think she needs any medical help. She's got to be hormonal right now. lol

I got a bit busy past few days. Long division for the oldest, Battleship and sidewalk chalk with the middle kid and we all know Veitz is always willing to give me something to do. :)

Have fun if you go to the beach! Take pictures there too. ;)

Playtime is on pause for me... got a cranky one.

ḓø◎∂ℓℯ❞ʟƴᾔ ∂εṧḯℊηẕ said:

Kewl I know you guys are going to enjoy the art of creating your own images and what better is Ning allows animation where as FB doesn't. I think its more what you will enjoy Angela. Happy for you♥♥♥ I have been busy for several days in a row and today I am laid out!!! I turned the heat on got my butt warm got the kitty babies warmed up I just worry there never warm enough mommie is getting very protective! Even with me. Guess she is really bonding and getting attached. I pray I have a camera ready the day they all six walk out of my room following mommie to the kitchen to eat lol so cute just can't wait.... Well I think I am back however next week Jack and I may do a trip to the beach for a week or two. haha wish few days TJ is back in his old room working doing good and that will give him some space too. But I will let ya know♥ Sorry been gone a few days spent some wonderful time with my grand and ggson then meet up with an old high school boy friend about doing a roof job at the church did some shopping for a few days... I feel a regrouping coming on♥♥♥ Love you big hugs!

AnGella said:

I set up an account and confirmed it. Put in the profile info and profile pic but it's froze up on the Membership Pending Approval page.....oooops, just went through. Will look around :)

AnGella said:

If you want to sign up ever there and play feel free! :) http://skemanon.ning.com

Been missing you. Veitz is keeping me busy. During the day he wakes up every time I set him in bed, so I've been sitting on the couch watching X-Files while he naps. lol

Barbara Mc said:

AnGella said:

You're both in now!

Barbara Mc said:

I set up an account and confirmed it. Put in the profile info and profile pic but it's froze up on the Membership Pending Approval page.....oooops, just went through. Will look around :)

AnGella said:

Barbara Mc said:

AnGella said:

I just got the Image Tutorial done! http://skemanon.ning.com/tutorials/making-a-ning-3-0-cover-image
May be a bit for the posting tutorial since Veitz is giving Daddy a hard time.

Just added the discussion to post 3.0 covers @ Wordpress in the designer group.
http://skemanon.com/group/skemdesigners/forum/topics/adding-a-ning-...

Just spent half my day trying to animate Lava... lol
 photo HotLavaN3Cover.gif

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service