Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bi-polar is in my family too. My dad has the diagnosis and I did when I was 18. I quit taking the pill and have been better since then. I get anxiety now and then as well as the occasional mood swing, nothing worth medicating though.

Just put the boy in his bed and about to get Scott's lunch ready so I can hit the hay. See ya tomorrow!

ϟḱεღøη †ℯṧтℯґ ( ⌣́,⌣̀) said:

Yeah that oatmeal is what that big boy needs. I started mine eating a tiny tiny bit at 3wks or 3mts can't remember exactly but it was one of them and both slept 12hr nights always. I hope you get some sleep! I don't function the next day very well without at least 6-10 hrs. With biplor I have to be real careful "no" sleep & amp; I'm on the down side real quick. so he gives me ativan for sleep and for rescue for panic attacks. I am realizing peeps are so hush hush about this chemical imbalance and it
shouldn't be that way. The more open and honest we can be, can help us who are affected and others. We are seeing signs of it already in my youngest grand son. I wish my parents had been aware of such.

AnGella said:

For the past two weeks I've been lucky to get 2-3 hours in a row. Today he slept in two four hour blocks which was nice... but I am still sleepy. Bought some oatmeal for him. I think he might be ready for some solid food. A couple weeks before 6months, but I don't think I'll make it another two weeks with such a lack of sleep.

ḓø◎∂ℓℯ❞ʟƴᾔ ∂εṧḯℊηẕ said:

little feller got his days and nights mixed up? :~()

AnGella said:

I'm sooo tired. Veitz is having sleeping issues. :(

Oh no! Bad kitties for bringing them in!

Having the house sprayed for flea's its getting serious around here. Hope to be back on tonight!

Good idea keeping her away from that stuff.

Headed over to my uncle's for the afternoon. Time to cut the grass over there again. BBL!

They have been deleted, thanks for looking out!

Been dog sitting for the uncle again so it's back and forth all day long. I'm exhausted.

Last trip to my Uncle's for the night, then home to bed. Tomorrow is the last day of back and forth. phew

Which section of font? My dad got into town a day early, I'll try to take a look, but if you could tell me what section it would be super helpful! Thanks! :)

Thanks, I got it! :)
Try clearing your cache to sign out.

Hope you got my message> Its all taken care of I found it. Now I can't sign out to go to my gallery page but oh well lol not major right now. Enjoy being with Dad! ttys

AnGella said:

Which section of font? My dad got into town a day early, I'll try to take a look, but if you could tell me what section it would be super helpful! Thanks! :)

Gonna do some yard work today and tomorrow we are taking the kiddos to the county fair. :)

Man, I have my hands more full than ever right now. Thought I might have more free time when Veitz started on solid food, but I have had less. Pumping and feeding and washing takes up more time than nursing. With Scott working longer hours I'm not getting much help there either. :( Miss it here, trying to check in as often as possible.

You can now add a slideshow, video, music player and textbox to your Wordpress profile!
http://blog.skemaholicsanonymous.com/skemaholics/angella/profile/

I'll have to post instructions after we get back from a TP run. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service