Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No thanks, I did them at TaxACT. ;)
We are lower income so we just do the 1040.
Pretty easy step by step stuff even for those who itemize.

Barbara Mc said:

You wanna do mine? Haven't evens started yet.

Kudos to both of you and I am your loyal slave. I will follow both of you anywhere and do anything I could to help. As far as the money, I don't have a lot but I certainly would be willing to contribute. I miss Skem9 for the learning aspects. I'm not smart enough to dig for this stuff myself, lol. I need help. 9 times out of 10 if you oohed and aahed about something you saw on Skem, there was someone willing to help you learn it too. That is why I love to try to help people with what little I know.....which ain't much. I is here and will follow you guys if you let me:}

I think I may be in love:}

^^Told you I wasn't good at design.

Well who did this then? I think it is awesome! My point....duh!

Brandon P. said:

^^Told you I wasn't good at design.

Thanks. I just don't like it. I see things I like, but I can't actually come up with things I like once I'm in Photoshop. I can kindof follow themes, though. Like, if there's already a design set for a page, I can look at things and figure out what a new element should look like.

You're too critical of yourself. That is a great image. I truly love it. I could certainly never come up with something that cool.

Not sure if he knows it... B's my mentor. Ever since his default myspace tutorial. Most of the complicated stuff that I can do, I can do thanks to him. I wish I had his diligence with code.

I wish I had either of your diligence with code, I wish I had a thumbfull of your diligence with code. Sorry Ange, sigh, B was my first, but you certainly are my 2nd (mentor). I wanna be like you guys when I grow up:} I appreciate both of you guys so much and all you have helped me with and for just letting me hang out, lol. Love you both.....need a hanky now?

Aww Barbara, you're too kind. [blushes]
I luv you guyz!

Spent the night watching Doomsday Prepers on demand.

I could live in a shipping container. ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service