Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds pretty!

ḓø◎∂ℓℯ❞ʟƴᾔ ∂εṧḯℊηẕ said:

Getting a new look in my little butlers kitchen lol Our little 1950's redo of kitchen cabinets are going glossy white today~ So happy♥

That's odd. Is it still like that? Maybe clearing cache?

been looking at a foreclosure by my Uncle's house. Hoping we can get him to buy it and rent it to us.
http://www.shorewest.com/homes/1329655_METRO-S72W17095_South_Ln-Mus...

Some water damage in the lower level, but a good deal. Of course we would offer less.

Yeah, we'll have to rent our condo out too. Lost to much value to sell. :( But I have a friend who is looking for a bigger place to live, so it will be mice to know the tenant.

ϟḱεм◎η †ℯṧ☂℮я (>‿◠)✌ said:

Yippy thats good news! We too want to get out of this town somewhere quiter... We would have to rent this house out and rent another would like a villa up north small yard and NEW! This house is over 50yrs old its wearing me down I need new update enviroment now. lol keep us posted♥ On my way to Dr bbsoon

AnGella said:

been looking at a foreclosure by my Uncle's house. Hoping we can get him to buy it and rent it to us.
http://www.shorewest.com/homes/1329655_METRO-S72W17095_South_Ln-Mus...

Some water damage in the lower level, but a good deal. Of course we would offer less.

It is so tough to make sure they work on all DS Sites. No matter what theme the user picks the main theme of each site still over rides some codes. :( Good thing we still have a test site for checking. :) If anything doesn't fit there you can always nudge me to check on it. Chances are if you make the borders smaller tho it will work out.

ḓø◎∂ℓℯ❞ʟƴᾔ ∂εṧḯℊηẕ said:

I have spent some time checking out my codes to make sure they "really" are working on Design Studio! Most were but I noticed if I change some of the arithmetic (lol) it causes problems fitting correctly so I leave as is and then I had some issues with to many characters so I took out a bit of the code not needed, my biggest concern was posting as DS and then they were not working as so. Embarrassing to say the least! I have tried to go back and make the changes as posted as far back as I had the time. Now when I finish I go straight to DS for a test run, so glad we have that option. Thank you for all you have done to make theming so good over the yrs. (Hugs)xoxo

As far as I know there aren't any pop ups... I did see a weird thing with a myspace add yesterday though.

What is up with the ads on our pages? I have one right in the middle and on the side jumping at me waaaa!

I haven't seen them since that one time. I wonder what it was.

Had a feverish baby yesterday. He's doing better today.

Thanks! We just got back from the doctor. He got a rash after his fever. :(

Enjoyed your pics on FB been awhile since I saw him what baby doll♥

AnGella said:

I haven't seen them since that one time. I wonder what it was.

Had a feverish baby yesterday. He's doing better today.

Sounds yummy! Doing mine in the oven.

Cooking cooking cooking! Going to try a turkey fryer tomorrow~ Happy Thanksgiving♥

Absolutely not allowed without permission. I know people have done this with my layouts, but they usually ask permission. Let me know how this turns out please.

MY LAYOUT HAS BEEN STOLEN!!! Hi Rosalinda I don't know who has stolen my layout and changed the header image and background but I don't appreciate it. If you could tell me where and who made this I will address it with that person. This is my layout and it has been stolen! Layouts from this site are to be used "as is" it is noted in TOS. I am not blaming you unless you made the changes. http://skemanon.com/profile/ROSALINDA?xg_source=activity

Sincerely;
doodle'lyn designz

http://blog.skemaholicsanonymous.com/merry-christmas-classic-and-de...

Could you send her a message to her inbox? She may get a notification for that. It's also my preferred method of dealing with these things. Thanks for the update. <3

The layout is on hold for now until I get a response and will repost with new links~broke all the links.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

Birthdays

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service