Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

The site still exists for the moment.

I'm not sure of the future but I know that I no longer have the time it takes to run a site like this.

In 2013 my youngest son was born and in late 2016 he was diagnosed with Autism. I left my job shortly after that and took on hobbies that were less demanding. That's where I disappeared to.

Are there people still using this site?

Our separate Wordpress site went down in late October or Early November as the card used to pay for it expired and I hadn't even noticed until last week when I got an email that Skemanon.com needed to be renewed. A former member contacted me on Facebook in December but unfortunately I didn't get the message until today. I do not use messenger on my phone and yes it had been a month since I checked my Facebook from a computer.

I don't even have a photo program anymore!

If anyone is out there and interested in me attempting to slowly replace the generators let me know here.

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Donations Received

$150.00

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Working on getting the generators back online. My hosting company is looking to see if they have access to a more recent backup of our site.

Music to my ears~ can't wait

I could cry right now. Got some files up and they are old and not looking right.

I so do miss this site and I do come back to it off and on trying to find some themes that will work but none will work . My heart is so sad. It would be wonderful to see this site working once more

Aw don't cry. It will work out. No huge rush ~

AnGella said:

I could cry right now. Got some files up and they are old and not looking right.

I'm just the kind of person who needs to finish a project once begun and it has to be "just right".

Files are on the upload, database has been restored to my last save. Here's hoping I still know what I'm doing. lol

Looks like everything should be back for now. Please let me know if there are any issues with the generators.

So much of our wordpress site is missing due to photobucket changes. I'm not sure if I should archive the whole thing and start over. lol

I am glad your like that thank you do much.

AnGella said:

I'm just the kind of person who needs to finish a project once begun and it has to be "just right".

I just know you do. I thought that too but its like riding a bike lol

AnGella said:

Files are on the upload, database has been restored to my last save. Here's hoping I still know what I'm doing. lol

Not sure what all is on there. I am glad we went to groups for the designers, and those who have other than photobucket wasn't lost. I deleted my photobucket long ago and lost everything but the code. I would like to see the site deleted of all the empty images myself not post themes on WP and just have the groups. Less work for you.

AnGella said:

So much of our wordpress site is missing due to photobucket changes. I'm not sure if I should archive the whole thing and start over. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Skemanon 2020? 24 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by Connie/Moderator on Tuesday.

Where do I put the layout code? 1 Reply

Started by AnGella in FAQ. Last reply by memejoy Jan 13.

Sharing Thanks to everyone Hugs of Peace and good Health allways. Hippy ... 4 Replies

Started by Hippys Themes in Meeting Place. Last reply by Hippys Themes Dec 4, 2018.

The Future of Skemanon 7 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by Zohra Mar 16, 2018.

Anyone Still using Ning? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jul 6, 2016.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2020   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service