Skemaholics Anonymous

Layouts 4 Ning and more!

For those times when Skem9 goes down and we need a back-up plan....

Views: 6618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I miss B. Like loosing another son:{

You two take it easy. It's like reading my own obituary. Holy mackel.

Oh, now you take it easy! lol
I was just sayin it is far less boring when you stop by.

See! :P

[grins]

I know, I'm fascinating to interact with, but between tweeting every few days, and going on IRC almost once a week, I'm just spread way too thin.

Well, find time to pop by every week or so and say something stupendous for us to ponder over until you return again:} We miss you!!!!

I'll set up a weekly alarm in my calendar so I'll remember to close Eclipse and reach out to my fellow humans once in a while.

One day I hope to be able to retire and become a hermit.

I got a new desk chair. It's generally more comfortable than my last one. It reclines, the armrests swivel and are adjustable in height. All that good stuff.

But for my preferences, it's missing one feature: Vibration. I'm contemplating fixing this. I need to get a tickle-me-elmo or a vibrating egg or something that I can pull the vibrator from, and sew it under the chair cushion. My only issue is finding something that vibrates strongly enough that it'll vibrate the chair while a 230lb yeti like myself is sitting on it. I have on old cellphone that has one, but I know that isn't strong enough.

I might be better off getting one of these, and taking the vibrating bit out to stick inside the chair itself. That eliminates the concern of it being able to vibrate under my weight, since it's made to be sat on. It would probably also come with the bonus of having a remote, and being adjustable.

Speaking of vibrating eggs, someone that used to live here had a subscription to this quarterly catalog of sex toys. I love that catalog, it's hilarious. I'm not going into details for the sake of politeness, but there's one thing that comes with, like, a bicycle pump, and upon "use", you can make it expand with air. I almost died laughing when I saw it.

About a month later, that same product was featured on the Bubba the Love Sponge Show (semi-SFW Link), and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at another human beings misery.

Or if one of these will wake up a deaf person from under the mattress, surely should vibrate your tush:} Clicky Shame on you and the sex toys:}

Brandon P. said:

I got a new desk chair. It's generally more comfortable than my last one. It reclines, the armrests swivel and are adjustable in height. All that good stuff.

But for my preferences, it's missing one feature: Vibration. I'm contemplating fixing this. I need to get a tickle-me-elmo or a vibrating egg or something that I can pull the vibrator from, and sew it under the chair cushion. My only issue is finding something that vibrates strongly enough that it'll vibrate the chair while a 230lb yeti like myself is sitting on it. I have on old cellphone that has one, but I know that isn't strong enough.

I might be better off getting one of these, and taking the vibrating bit out to stick inside the chair itself. That eliminates the concern of it being able to vibrate under my weight, since it's made to be sat on. It would probably also come with the bonus of having a remote, and being adjustable.

That looks awesome.

When I use the weed-whacker for more than a few minutes, even after I turn it off, my arms still feel like they're shaking for a few hours after. If I slept with that in my bed, would I spend the next day feeling like I'm vibrating?

I have no shame.

lol, I don't know....I have a nephew that is deaf....they use a lamp on a timer to wake them up, but the next time we chat, I'll ask him if he has tried the vibrator alarm, lol. Hey why not go all out and just go on ebay and buy one of those old vibrating beds like hotels used to have? You'd be building your savings quarter by quarter each time you used it. Just give up your desktop and move to bed with your lappy as Moppy says, lol.

Brandon P. said:

That looks awesome.

When I use the weed-whacker for more than a few minutes, even after I turn it off, my arms still feel like they're shaking for a few hours after. If I slept with that in my bed, would I spend the next day feeling like I'm vibrating?

I have no shame.

I think I peed a little, turned three shades of red and nearly had to clean coffee from my monitor.

I highly recommend hermiting. We are such hermits we didn't even want to go out for our anniversary when my friend offered to babysit. We had a romantic evening playing video games. lol

We got one of those old massage chairs with a vibrator in it, lots of settings too. The chair frame was a piece of crap so now the massage cushion is just a cat bed... and I don't know where the remote or plug is. Will that help?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

Translate!

Forum

Shiny Happy Random Thread 1595 Replies

Started by AnGella in Meeting Place. Last reply by James McDonald Jan 28.

RIP Skemanon 2009 - 2021 27 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Jun 3, 2023.

Apologies for Delayed Moderation 9 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by ღCustom Creationsღ Test Page Apr 21, 2021.

Skemanon 2020? 36 Replies

Started by AnGella in Announcements!. Last reply by AnGella Aug 10, 2020.

How to make puffy stickers in PSP 16 Replies

Started by QueenJackie in Tutorials ~ In General. Last reply by Connie (。♥‿♥。) Mar 14, 2020.

Generators!

Click the buttons below to make your own layouts!

SiteModel

Ning Generator

Skinny Ning

Biker Or Not

Test Your Ning Code Here!

Create!

Contribute to SA

Find this site helpful? Please consider a donation!

Random Ning Networks

© 2024   Created by AnGella.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service